Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Sendric January 25th, 2021 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 293445)
It seems most domains for Dragonlance Campaign Setting don't have spells selected

The Dragonlance files are a complete mess and I'm afraid to look at them....but it's on the to-do list....some day.

Provos January 25th, 2021 01:06 PM

Most alternate familiars by master size pg 203 DMG. are not made

Khelgar February 14th, 2021 01:57 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for all of your hard work!
I have recently realised that Drd 6 spell Greater Dispel Magic is missing from the druid's list of spells. Is there a way for me to add or does it need an engine update?
Thank you

Monteparnas February 19th, 2021 01:38 PM

It have been some days now that some portfolios I work with are presenting this brand new error message upon oppening:

Quote:

Attempt to access non-existent child pick 'kSklTrick' from script
Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'tmParag' (Eval Script '#1') near line 3
This repeats itself several times, I think twice the amount of heroes in the portfolio with the Paragon template. It is quite a number, since this is the very theme of my current campaign.

For now I didn't noticed any problem at all. The portfolio still opens and works fine, and I didn't noticed any issue neither does the inside report gets anything out of place. None of my players took Skill Tricks, so I didn't had the opportunity to see if they got affected.

Sendric February 20th, 2021 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monteparnas (Post 293708)
It have been some days now that some portfolios I work with are presenting this brand new error message upon oppening:

This repeats itself several times, I think twice the amount of heroes in the portfolio with the Paragon template. It is quite a number, since this is the very theme of my current campaign.

For now I didn't noticed any problem at all. The portfolio still opens and works fine, and I didn't noticed any issue neither does the inside report gets anything out of place. None of my players took Skill Tricks, so I didn't had the opportunity to see if they got affected.

My guess is the script in the Paragon template uses "hero.child" instead of "hero.childfound".

UPDATE: yes, line 3 of first script.

Sendric March 1st, 2021 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khelgar (Post 293573)
Hi everyone, thanks for all of your hard work!
I have recently realised that Drd 6 spell Greater Dispel Magic is missing from the druid's list of spells. Is there a way for me to add or does it need an engine update?
Thank you

Hi. Sorry I missed this post. I'm unable to reproduce this issue. Are you still seeing it?

Sendric March 1st, 2021 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 293387)
The movement of the data confused me. Also Athasian Elf is show as counts as type Dust mephit and not showing type humanoid.

I took a look at this, but I'm not seeing this error. Are you still able to reproduce this?

Provos March 1st, 2021 02:35 PM

Ok so now it doesn't show up that way. That is odd.

Jayhova April 1st, 2021 11:15 AM

Vestment of Many Styles

I am looking for the Vestment of Many Styles out of Races of Eberron. I checked to make sure the source was selected, but still, no dice. Was this missed or have I screwed up somewhere? >Newbie<:D

RoE page 175
Vestment of Many Styles: This suit of clothes
transforms itself into different fabrics and designs,
allowing the wearer to alter her outward appearance
with a command word. The vestment grants a +2
circumstance bonus on Disguise checks in any situations
where clothing is part of the disguise (so that it
wouldn’t help disguise a sorcerer who had shapechanged
into a red dragon, for example), but does not change or
disguise any armor worn.
Moderate transmutation; CL 9th; Craft Wondrous
Item, creator must be a changeling; Price 500 gp.

Dami April 1st, 2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhova (Post 294469)
I am looking for the Vestment of Many Styles out of Races of Eberron. I check to make sure the source was check but no dice. Was this missed or have I screwed up somewhere?

That item wasn't done as part of the Eberron files.