Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Savage Pathfinder (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=65411)

CapedCrusader January 18th, 2023 07:22 AM

OK, since the new Fantasy Companion uses this same system for Scrolls, I'm setting up an interface to put these together.

asvaldson January 20th, 2023 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 300707)
OK, since the new Fantasy Companion uses this same system for Scrolls, I'm setting up an interface to put these together.

Makes sense.

taspoff May 24th, 2023 01:15 AM

Hello,

Will the Savage Pathfinder system be accessible via the Herolab Update tool by default with the fantasy companion, or do we have to use a speciic URL to add it ? :)

Regards,
T.

CapedCrusader November 22nd, 2023 04:20 PM

Forgive the quietude on this, folks.
Things got real tight in my day job, and I've been working 6-7 days a week for the last two months. I've had 2 days off this month. Thank heavens for holidays.
I'm working on some hiccups in the new magic items.

asvaldson February 14th, 2024 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 302579)
Forgive the quietude on this, folks.
Things got real tight in my day job, and I've been working 6-7 days a week for the last two months. I've had 2 days off this month. Thank heavens for holidays.
I'm working on some hiccups in the new magic items.

Everything ok in your world?

CapedCrusader February 15th, 2024 07:16 AM

OK
I got a bunch done over the holidays. Then my day job went crazy again. They seriously have no clue what a work/life balance is. Really tired of working every weekend since September.
It looks like my current contract is ending in two weeks. I should get a breather and can wrap this up. I'm just finishing up the Arcane Backgrounds (The new Fantasy Companion had quite a few, and have you seen that list of playable races?).
BONUS: I'm completing the Fantasy Companion as well, so both will be done.

asvaldson March 14th, 2024 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 302909)
OK
I'm just finishing up the Arcane Backgrounds (The new Fantasy Companion had quite a few, and have you seen that list of playable races?).
BONUS: I'm completing the Fantasy Companion as well, so both will be done.

lol yes, yes I have and good lord that and the number of arcane backgrounds is a LOT.

I actually play a Tinkerer in a game currently lol

CapedCrusader March 14th, 2024 10:50 AM

Bad news. My day job went crazy. If things shake out the way I expect I'll be between contracts and will have time to get this done soon. But the last few weeks have been, shall we say, challenging,

asvaldson March 15th, 2024 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 303023)
Bad news. My day job went crazy. If things shake out the way I expect I'll be between contracts and will have time to get this done soon. But the last few weeks have been, shall we say, challenging,

oof. between contracts sounds like 'no income' I'm so sorry to hear that dude.