Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Hero Lab Savage Setting Index (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=47707)

CapedCrusader June 15th, 2016 05:44 PM

I need to review ETU and Evernight both. Should be next week if SP2 flies.

zarlor June 15th, 2016 06:54 PM

Be sure to grab the latest ETU file. I've done a few updates that wnet in a couple of months ago. Same link, though.

dartnet July 5th, 2016 07:01 PM

Quick update.

zarlor July 7th, 2016 08:48 AM

I have the review info for ETU and Evernight but... I just got out of surgery so following up on the review notes isn't my top priority right now. (Nothing too horrible, and I'm recovering very well though). I should be able to get things together for next week and get LoneWolf to set up what I need to publish ETU and Evernight through the official update mechanism.

Zaphod Beebledoc July 7th, 2016 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarlor (Post 231817)
(Nothing too horrible, and I'm recovering very well though)

Good to know!

Talysian August 5th, 2016 08:39 AM

Was Battle for Oz ever completed?

dartnet August 7th, 2016 08:03 AM

Yes I can send you the link if you wish.

zarlor October 5th, 2016 07:00 AM

FYI, I've taken over hosting the Space 1889 file so please update that one to be through me now. As usual if anyone finds any bugs/typos/issues, etc. in the file just let me know and I'll be happy to do my best to get it fixed up.

CapedCrusader October 5th, 2016 01:19 PM

Thanks much for stepping up, Lenny!

zarlor October 5th, 2016 02:05 PM

You betcha, anytime. :)

P.S. CC, it's really awesome seeing you have some more time to check in on the forums a little more often these days. We were missing having you around more regularly there for a while!

CapedCrusader October 6th, 2016 02:01 PM

Thanks! My day job situation has been a bit interesting.

Paragon March 30th, 2017 11:24 AM

Just wanted to note I've done a considerable update to the Broken Earth file (turns out there were things that weren't showing as errors but popped up as problems once I started using it extensively), including having done a .stock file for the monsters and standard NPCs for the setting.

zarlor March 30th, 2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paragon (Post 247143)
Just wanted to note I've done a considerable update to the Broken Earth file (turns out there were things that weren't showing as errors but popped up as problems once I started using it extensively), including having done a .stock file for the monsters and standard NPCs for the setting.

Nice! I think it may be best to wait until after the next main update goes through but I'll have to get a copy from you then.

Paragon March 30th, 2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarlor (Post 247144)
Nice! I think it may be best to wait until after the next main update goes through but I'll have to get a copy from you then.

Yeah, I'm planning to zip up my .user file Save vs. DM's .1st file and the .stock file and mail it off to the Sneak Attack Press guy about then, too; I don't know if he's paying any more attention to the line, but it can't hurt. I'll have it up on my Google Drive location at the time so I can pop off a link to anyone who wants it.

jfrazierjr April 20th, 2017 12:00 PM

Does anyone have an updated status on either/both Shaintar and/or Hellfrost? I am going to be buying both over the next few weeks and was hoping to not have to re-enter all of the data. Mainly, I want to add existing edges and hindrances.

Should I just PM the author once I have purchased each?

Paragon April 20th, 2017 02:13 PM

Both Caped Crusader and Dartnet are regulars around here; they'll probably see this post (Dartnet started this thread, after all) and get back to you at some point, though CC tends to get busy.

zarlor April 20th, 2017 04:10 PM

Yeah, PM is probably the best, most direct, method to get those files.

CapedCrusader April 21st, 2017 10:43 AM

PM me with your email address, and I'll send you the Hellfrost files.

This week was particularly interesting...

http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamasc...river_home_pop

I'm the witness. I spent yesterday getting interviewed by three different TV stations.

Paragon April 21st, 2017 11:27 AM

I think I can generalize in saying that's a pretty good reason to be distracted.

zarlor April 21st, 2017 02:08 PM

Yeah, that's pretty messed up. At least you weren't harmed in the incident as well.

CapedCrusader April 21st, 2017 05:09 PM

I feel extremely fortunate.

zarlor May 1st, 2017 08:18 AM

Dartnet: If you get a chance would you update Space 1889 to show me as the maintainer of that file now? I've taken over hosting it so I guess I'll be taking over any updates if anyone runs into issues on that file.

CapedCrusader May 1st, 2017 05:36 PM

Also, zarlor, I just took over the Gaslight Setting.

robg213 May 2nd, 2017 12:06 AM

howdy, how can I get hold of the Beasts and Barbarians file? richkz doesn't seem to be around.

Thanks

Paragon May 2nd, 2017 06:30 AM

And I would like to note that I have my updated Broken Earth material, and I've tested that it works properly with the update, so if anyone wants it, feel free to PM me.

zarlor May 2nd, 2017 09:10 AM

Sorry robg213, if I had a copy I'd pass it on but i don't seem to have a copy of that. :(

dartnet May 2nd, 2017 06:56 PM

Just a quick note. I will be doing an update to this list soon. I am in panic prep mode for Chupacabra con. ;)

zarlor May 3rd, 2017 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dartnet (Post 249146)
Just a quick note. I will be doing an update to this list soon. I am in panic prep mode for Chupacabra con. ;)

No worries, man. Hopefully all the prep pays off so try to have a great time!

CapedCrusader July 6th, 2017 05:00 PM

Oh, also - There's an updated version of the Star Wars file available. This one has both the D6 and D20 Force Power stacks, and all of the Races are complete. It should be everything but the vehicles. PM me for the file. It can also be added to the list at the start of this thread now. I finished this one over the last month or so, as we are spinning up a campaign using it in one of my groups.

And don't forget to include your email address when you PM me for the file!

dartnet July 6th, 2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 252390)
Oh, also - There's an updated version of the Star Wars file available. This one has both the D6 and D20 Force Power stacks, and all of the Races are complete. It should be everything but the vehicles. PM me for the file. It can also be added to the list at the start of this thread now. I finished this one over the last month or so, as we are spinning up a campaign using it in one of my groups.

And don't forget to include your email address when you PM me for the file!

Done!

dartnet July 26th, 2017 07:04 PM

Added IFZ to the list and I updated Rippers Resurrected.

zarlor July 27th, 2017 06:09 AM

You might also want to move "East Texas University" up to the Done section, too.

CapedCrusader July 27th, 2017 12:33 PM

Also, I've taken over Gaslight...

dartnet July 27th, 2017 03:58 PM

Done and done.

TheMadPhoenix September 7th, 2017 03:18 PM

Any word on any of the other settings? Hellfrost, Winter Eternal, Shaintar, Accursed, Evernight, Realms of Cthulhu, Runepunk? I'm really hoping to be able to use HL with those settings.

zarlor September 7th, 2017 03:35 PM

You really want to run Evernight? I'll try to look at it this week. There hasn't really been any interest so it hadn't been a priority to finish for me, but if someone wants it I'll try to finish it up.

Hellfrost if available from CapedCrusader, although he may have mentioned wanting to do some updates on it? PM him for that. I know nothing about the rest, though, and I'm not otherwise working on any files myself.

TheMadPhoenix September 7th, 2017 07:26 PM

The Last Parsec is another one I'd like to see HL files for. Shaintar (or really anything in the Suzerain line) is huge for fantasy. Winter Eternal is another fantasy similar to Hellfrost, Accursed is a horror fantasy setting, Realms of Cthulhu is basically CoC for SW. Runepunk is kind of a fantasy/steampunk mix. There are tons of other ones out there Beasts and Barbarians, and MARS are two that I have a few PDFs for also. I'll reach out to CC though for the Hellfrost files and thanks for finishing the Evernight files.

zarlor September 8th, 2017 03:34 AM

Well, if you take a closer look at the original post more than a few of those are done, you just have to PM the author to get the file, for example PM dartnet to get The Last Parsec and tatteredking to get Realms of Cthulhu. While LoneWolf does have a license to put out Pinnacle settings through the official updater most of those settings you listed are put out by companies other than Pinnacle, so unless those companies set something up with LoneWolf to allow their settings to be released in the program you wouldn't see them show up there, you'd have to see if someone else happened to make a file for you and get it from them (which is one of the main reasons for the first post in this thread, to let folks know not just the status of some of the official settings, but also who you can PM to get copies of files not otherwise officially available.)

TheMadPhoenix September 8th, 2017 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarlor (Post 255687)
Well, if you take a closer look at the original post more than a few of those are done, you just have to PM the author to get the file, for example PM dartnet to get The Last Parsec and tatteredking to get Realms of Cthulhu. While LoneWolf does have a license to put out Pinnacle settings through the official updater most of those settings you listed are put out by companies other than Pinnacle, so unless those companies set something up with LoneWolf to allow their settings to be released in the program you wouldn't see them show up there, you'd have to see if someone else happened to make a file for you and get it from them (which is one of the main reasons for the first post in this thread, to let folks know not just the status of some of the official settings, but also who you can PM to get copies of files not otherwise officially available.)

Thanks. I missed that I guess somehow.

CapedCrusader September 8th, 2017 10:40 PM

Shaintar is kind of an issue, if memory serves. They have completely different rules than base Savage Worlds that would take cloning the entire system and altering it. If I recall correctly, it has different totals for each rank than 20 points, and levels above Legendary. Core coding has to change to support that, not generally accessible through a Setting file.