Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Bretonnians (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13510)

EdSteiner May 11th, 2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho-Joe (Post 156297)
No validation-error if you give a magic lance to a pala with questing vow

Fixed for 2.59

naloth July 8th, 2013 05:46 AM

FAQ change?

It looks like the Bret FAQ changed the Bowmen defensive stakes to be a Fence in all respects.

EdSteiner July 8th, 2013 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naloth (Post 160533)
It looks like the Bret FAQ changed the Bowmen defensive stakes to be a Fence in all respects.

Fixed for 2.62

MelesSqr December 2nd, 2013 07:27 AM

I tried to put a second unit if Pegasus Knights in my army list and was told that only 1 unit was allowed... I'm kind of a Warhammer newbie, admitedly, but if I'm under 50% of my points for specials, and not running afoul of duplicates (I'm not) I should be able to have a second unit of Peg Knights, I beleive.

Thanks;

MountainDoc December 5th, 2013 08:48 AM

When including the grail reliquae and battle pilgrims, it displays a validation error if the knight model with the grail vow(s) included in your army come from a unit of grail knights and not from a character model.

EdSteiner December 5th, 2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MountainDoc (Post 171480)
When including the grail reliquae and battle pilgrims, it displays a validation error if the knight model with the grail vow(s) included in your army come from a unit of grail knights and not from a character model.

Thanks for the detailed example, it was very easy then to track down and fix.

Fixed for 2.69

hmjesus May 27th, 2014 06:43 PM

Paladin with Questing Vow, mundane Greatsword, mundane Morningstar and Virtue of Knightly Temper throws an error as having a magic weapon.

(Also thanks for all your good work!)

EdSteiner May 28th, 2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hmjesus (Post 184184)
Paladin with Questing Vow, mundane Greatsword, mundane Morningstar and Virtue of Knightly Temper throws an error as having a magic weapon.

(Also thanks for all your good work!)

Fixed for 2.75

Six Knights June 6th, 2014 09:47 PM

Max Units of Pegasus Knights

Hi,
I was creating a Bretonnian list earlier today and noticed that Army Builder now flags my list for an error of having more than the max of a unit if I create more than 1 unit of pegasus knights. Was wondering if you could take a look at it when you have the time - thanks.

EdSteiner June 9th, 2014 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Six Knights (Post 184983)
Hi,
I was creating a Bretonnian list earlier today and noticed that Army Builder now flags my list for an error of having more than the max of a unit if I create more than 1 unit of pegasus knights. Was wondering if you could take a look at it when you have the time - thanks.

You must have lord on peg be army general to remove restrictions.