Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Chaos Daemons (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13022)

striker February 19th, 2012 12:30 PM

Seekers of Slannesh are shown with Swiftstride but I cannot see that listed in the codex, is this right or have I missed an entry somewhere?

Vreith February 23rd, 2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by striker (Post 76376)
Seekers of Slannesh are shown with Swiftstride but I cannot see that listed in the codex, is this right or have I missed an entry somewhere?

Mate, there Deamonetes with steeds of Slaanesh, the mounts are Warbeasts, so they are a mounted on warbeast unit with movement 10 as per BRB.

All warbeasts and Cav have swiftstride unless specifically stated otherwise

Arijharn July 31st, 2012 03:16 AM

Hi Ultraprime, you are such a champion for continuing up with this. I hope Lone Wolf themselves recognize it.

Just a quick bug report though; if you select both Skarbrand and Kairos, you get a unique identity error between them.

UltraPrime July 31st, 2012 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arijharn (Post 87662)
Hi Ultraprime, you are such a champion for continuing up with this. I hope Lone Wolf themselves recognize it.

Just a quick bug report though; if you select both Skarbrand and Kairos, you get a unique identity error between them.

Fixed for next release :)

killing blow July 31st, 2012 01:44 PM

New Daemon rules

I noticed you updated the Screamers and the Flamers to the new rules per GW.

When you get a chance you need to remove the Flamers from "Rare" and add them to "Special" slot.

Thanks,

UltraPrime July 31st, 2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killing blow (Post 87745)
I noticed you updated the Screamers and the Flamers to the new rules per GW.

When you get a chance you need to remove the Flamers from "Rare" and add them to "Special" slot.

Thanks,

Tis done. I had just done a quick update on those two units as I was playing yesterday.

killing blow July 31st, 2012 02:01 PM

Thanks again. Just to let you know I renewed AB for another three years earlier this spring due to your hard work sir.

qward September 12th, 2012 11:41 AM

hello, I am new and this seemed the best place to post the question.
I am using the trial version and intend to purchase the full copy soon.

While using the trail version, I noticed 2 things.
First, the Pyrocaster upgrade costs 15 points on Army builder when he should cost 10.
Second, Army builder will only allow me to purchase 6 Screamers or Tzeentch per unit, when my understanding is they are simply 3+

Is this simply because i am using the free trial? Will these be fixed in the purchased version?

Cheers,
Qward

Edit* I bought the full edition. Still only allows 6 units total.

qward October 11th, 2012 07:58 PM

It has been a month now. I would like a response please.

Yobtar October 12th, 2012 04:12 AM

The data file author/editor UltraPrime has gone missing. He would normally respond to such issues post haste.