Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Authoring Kit (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   AD&D 2e (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=45876)

RavenX July 27th, 2017 05:30 PM

Just a quick update, I do have something I need to repair in these files before I can even consider releasing them. Otherwise I'll see a million bug reports over the error message that is popping up when people try using it. I will see what I can do about it in the coming weeks.

jbearwillis July 27th, 2017 08:17 PM

You are the Man RavenX

Lexin July 28th, 2017 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenX (Post 253437)
I will see what I can do about it in the coming weeks.

Thank you! Glad to see I'm not the only person still using 2nd edition D&D.

RavenX July 28th, 2017 04:07 PM

I still run 2e, and kind of prefer 2e to 5e honestly. I just am too far along in the Exalted data at this point to drop it and turn my attention to a different data set at the moment.

I literally only need to get a handful of things implemented in the Exalted data and its structure files are finished. The current structure files as is will support most character builds once the data has been added. Lunars, Alchemicals and Akuma are all I have left to do on data structure. The actual data entry, that will take awhile to finish, but I get some minions to assist on that end if I need to.

MToscan November 15th, 2017 11:47 PM

Hello.
Any news on this 2E implementation?

RavenX November 23rd, 2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MToscan (Post 258732)
Hello.
Any news on this 2E implementation?

I've still got a bit of work left to do on them, sorry. I will post when I have time to work on it.

MToscan March 11th, 2018 10:39 AM

Updates?

RavenX March 12th, 2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MToscan (Post 264195)
Updates?

If I haven't posted any, then no. I usually post updates on what I am doing. This file isn't anywhere near ready yet and I don't know when I will have it done, but I will post when I start hammering on it again.

I am not 100% healthy either, I code when I have free time, and usually for a system I am actively running. I will get to this when I get to it. I don't have a lot of free time right now either.

RavenX May 28th, 2018 04:46 PM

I just want to state right now that I coded this file "For Personal Use" only. I don't intend to distribute it. I don't have the IP rights and I doubt WotC is going to allow me to do so. There is no OGL for 2e or any of the old school game systems. If you want an old school file I'd suggest you start scratch building it yourselves as I will not be distributing the finished file to you guys. I'm sorry to say this but without the publisher's permission you won't get any datafiles out of me for your use. Everything I code I do under personal use, which gives me a lot of latitude in what I can do and get away with. Distribution of the work is not allowed under personal use so I won't be able to get away with it without permission.