Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Give me your bugs! (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12687)

wobblefoot May 5th, 2011 03:17 AM

Thanks for sorting out the dwarf slayers Ultraprime.

Dusty May 5th, 2011 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrime (Post 53761)
With a week before I release 2.0 on you, I want bugs, big or small, reported. I've scoured the backlog, and I'm pretty confident this will be the most bug-free release yet. But it is inevitable I've missed some, so if you can look over your favourite armies and make sure everything is ship-shape and Bristol fashion, your help will be appreciated.

There is a bug with the Lizardman army. In the army builder, when you are using a unit of standard skinks, you can only add 1 kroxigor. But the rulebook allows you to build up a larger unit with multiple kroxigors.

You can't add single kroxigors and drag them into the unit, because the minimum kroxigor unit size is 3. I am trying to build a skink unit with only 2 kroxigors.

Can you look into this please.

Mr_Rose May 5th, 2011 10:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Please check that you have the latest version of bothArmy Builder and the files.
Please see attached file for evidence of currently, correctly working skink unit.

Bentath May 5th, 2011 03:38 PM

Noticed that upgrading a dwarf Quarrellers unit with a veteran costs 11 points in the Army Builder. It should cost 10 points by the book.

UltraPrime May 5th, 2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bentath (Post 55626)
Noticed that upgrading a dwarf Quarrellers unit with a veteran costs 11 points in the Army Builder. It should cost 10 points by the book.

Fixed. Was selecting Ranger upgrade for Veteran, even though unit hadn't selected it.

Dusty May 6th, 2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Rose (Post 55622)
Please check that you have the latest version of bothArmy Builder and the files.
Please see attached file for evidence of currently, correctly working skink unit.

Well my files were updated as of 5 days ago.

Your evidence shows 3 kroxigors. I will check again tonight to see if you can only add 2.

UltraPrime May 6th, 2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty (Post 55634)
Well my files were updated as of 5 days ago.

Your evidence shows 3 kroxigors. I will check again tonight to see if you can only add 2.

Everything works fine for me. Add Kroxigor, increase size of unit, then you can increase number of Kroxigors.

Mr_Rose May 6th, 2011 12:59 AM

Yeah, like UltraPrime said, you have to have a multiple of eight skinks before you can have more krox; so 24 for 3, 36 for 4 and so on.

Dusty May 6th, 2011 02:11 AM

Ok thanks guys.

I will try updating and adding them.

It was really annoying me lately cause I had to keep trying to build seperate skink units for each kroxigor.

Teatime May 7th, 2011 08:12 AM

Trivial issue: Hellcannons added to a Chaos Warrior army get the squad name "Squad" instead of something more enlightening like "Hellcannon". All other entries in the list have relevant squad names.

Thanks for all your work!