Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Torch013

Old August 1st, 2016, 04:09 PM
I've created a custom encounter library for a PFS scenario I'm prepping, and all the encounters show up without a hitch.

My question is if anyone knows a way to apply a specific picture to the custom library instead of just showing the generic crossed swords.
Torch013 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Skarn

Old April 2nd, 2017, 12:58 PM
I, too, am curious as to if/how it would be possible to change the default picture on a user-created Encounter Library.

I figure a necro-thread is better than a duplicate thread, since my question has already been asked.
Skarn is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 3rd, 2017, 10:10 AM
From the manual

Creating a Cover Image
When your encounter library is imported, it will be shown in the encounter library alongside all of the other titles available. By default, libraries will be given a generic cover image if no image is found. To specify your own cover image, add an image called "cover.bmp" to the root folder of your encounter library.

Image Format
Hero Lab expects a ".bmp" image with a height of 250 pixels and a width of 194 pixels. The image should be saved with 24-bit depth.
We've found that images saved by some tools, such as GIMP, are saved in a way Hero Lab can't load. We recommend you try saving your cover image with paint.net, a free image editor.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote