Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jbearwillis

Old February 14th, 2013, 07:07 AM
I was wonder if there was a way to grey out a box for a choice in the config window when something else was checked. Example if I pick The High Space Campaign Setting box and High Space: Alien Templates, That it would grey out the High Space: Starship Construction box and the opposite. I know how to make it greyed out as you can see so it can't be pick - I have it set up that way as of right now because I'm not done with it yet, but when I do I don't want it to be able to work with the other 2 sets.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg High Space Clean.jpg (390.7 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by jbearwillis; February 14th, 2013 at 07:16 AM.
jbearwillis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 16th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Let me see what I can figure out...
CapedCrusader is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 7th, 2013, 07:44 PM
I was wondering if there was any update to this question.
jbearwillis is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 9th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Not yet. I've been having to pull extra hours at my day job for the past couple of weeks, and I'm also the RPG coordinator for the Gamestorm game convention in two weeks, so my time has been extremely limited. If I don't get to it tomorrow, I'll have to get to it after the con.
CapedCrusader is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 9th, 2013, 07:32 PM
That's cool - I just need it before I release the Starships for High-Space. I should be releasing the character creation part no later then Wednesday. Then I will start on the Starship part and that will take awhile to do. I'm sure it's able to be done, because in the pathfinder configure hero they have it on the hit point option, If you check either average hit points or Max hit points the other will grey out. I just don't know how I can check those files out - they don't seem to have the first file as savage worlds does.
jbearwillis is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 21st, 2013, 02:54 PM
Sources can have these options added:

maxchoices="#"
minchoices="#"

Those options are added to the header, and they control the number of child sources that can be selected within that header.

Setting both of those ="1" will give you a radio button, like the XP options in Pathfinder.

Oh, and if you set a minchoices="#", it's best to set up the correct number of default sources, so that the sources list is legal if the user just clicks right through the configure hero form.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old March 21st, 2013, 02:58 PM
Thanks Mathias, I needed this for some things in Pathfinder also, so I asked over on that forum and figured that one out over the weekend and got it to work for them and then did the same in my savage world ones also. I just forgot to put it here that I figured it out.

Last edited by jbearwillis; March 21st, 2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Thanks didn't know about the radio button - that's perfect.
jbearwillis is offline   #7 Reply With Quote