Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
saturn082
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 23

Old March 2nd, 2017, 09:52 AM
Druid's Animal Companion starts out with DR5/magic in its special abilities for some reason, regardless of type or level.
saturn082 is offline   #621 Reply With Quote
Nokowi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 9

Old March 2nd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Robe of Eyes should add 10 to Spot

ioRbEyes

#competencebonus[hero.childfound[kSpot], 10]
Nokowi is offline   #622 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,582

Old March 3rd, 2017, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn082 View Post
Druid's Animal Companion starts out with DR5/magic in its special abilities for some reason, regardless of type or level.
That sounds familiar. It's something I will be looking to address as I continue to improve the various monster races. I probably shouldn't have started with Outsiders.

Thanks for the report.
Sendric is online now   #623 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,582

Old March 3rd, 2017, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokowi View Post
Robe of Eyes should add 10 to Spot

ioRbEyes

#competencebonus[hero.childfound[kSpot], 10]
Thanks for the report. This is a core issue, so I will have to kick it over to Shadow.
Sendric is online now   #624 Reply With Quote
Booker Grimm
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 14

Old March 17th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Please delete

Last edited by Booker Grimm; March 17th, 2017 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Error
Booker Grimm is offline   #625 Reply With Quote
Crimdrac
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10

Old April 4th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Hey guys, pretty sure I reported this before in the last release, but new release did not fix it.

If you take the cloistered cleric variant class and then add another class, like paladin or fighter, you still lose shield, medium, and heavy armor proficiencies. Even if you take those proficiencies again as feats you still do not gain the ability to use shields, or armor heavier than light.

If you take fighter or paladin first, then add the cloistered cleric class you keep your proficiencies.

Not sure why. I was hoping the latest update would fix it, but alas it did not.
Crimdrac is offline   #626 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,582

Old April 5th, 2017, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimdrac View Post
Hey guys, pretty sure I reported this before in the last release, but new release did not fix it.

If you take the cloistered cleric variant class and then add another class, like paladin or fighter, you still lose shield, medium, and heavy armor proficiencies. Even if you take those proficiencies again as feats you still do not gain the ability to use shields, or armor heavier than light.

If you take fighter or paladin first, then add the cloistered cleric class you keep your proficiencies.

Not sure why. I was hoping the latest update would fix it, but alas it did not.
Hi Crimdac,

Thanks for the report. This is a core issue. It has been reported, but I'm not aware of any time-table for a resolution.

In the meantime, I did some playing around. You can create a workaround with an adjustment. I recommend creating a new user file and adding an adjustment (or two) with a script like this:

Code:
doneif (field[pIsOn].value = 0)

foreach pick in hero from BaseFeat where "thingid.fArmShield & Helper.FirstCopy"
   perform eachpick.delete[Helper.FtHide]
   perform eachpick.delete[Helper.FtDisable]
nexteach
Run this script at Pre-Levels/100.

Note that this script is for Shield Proficiency only. You can widen it to include other feats as needed by altering the section in quotes. For example:

Code:
foreach pick in hero from BaseFeat where "(thingid.fArmShield | thingid.fArmHeavy) & Helper.FirstCopy"

Last edited by Sendric; April 5th, 2017 at 03:58 AM.
Sendric is online now   #627 Reply With Quote
Crimdrac
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 10

Old April 11th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Thank you Sendric, I will give that a try.
Crimdrac is offline   #628 Reply With Quote
Hengist
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 10

Old April 17th, 2017, 11:43 AM
I made a Stormsinger PrC file. Can someone take a look at it and tell me if it meets the Community standards?
Hengist is offline   #629 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,582

Old April 18th, 2017, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengist View Post
I made a Stormsinger PrC file. Can someone take a look at it and tell me if it meets the Community standards?
Sure. Please attach it here or send it to me (my username at gmail)
Sendric is online now   #630 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.