Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Parable

Old January 18th, 2011, 09:41 AM
hey everyone just wondering if there is a way to add http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/...de&ikwsec=Home

any of those classes to the character builder? do they come in the player companions? im not sure what pack I need to buy to get those classes or if they even exist for the builder yet?
Parable is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 18th, 2011, 10:22 AM
RMA is in the Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path - that's available to all HL users.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Aresian27

Old January 18th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Hi again, I looked through the Red Mantis Assassin Prestige class. My character has custom magic weapons that are sawtooth sabres. To me it doesn't look like the weapon focus and weapon specializations are being added to the magic sabres. I can add a non magic sawtooth sabre and it will have higher to hit and damage then my magic ones. Sorry if this was explained elsewhere and I missed it.
Aresian27 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 19th, 2011, 05:55 AM
In reproducing this issue, I noticed two things. One is that I also see that Weapon Focus is not being applied to the attack bonus with a Sawtooth Sabre. The other thing I saw is that when I select Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Sabre, Sawtooth) HL insists that I have not met that requirement for the prestige class. It may or may not matter, but it appears that sometimes the item is listed as (Sawtooth Sabre) whereas other places it is (Sabre, Sawtooth).
Sendric is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Coopernicus

Old March 31st, 2011, 08:40 PM
I also notice that I lose 5 from my to hit (attack) when I have two sawtooth sabers equipped (as 1st and 2nd) even though I have two weapon fighting etc.

When will this be fixed?

thanks
Coopernicus is offline   #5 Reply With Quote