Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

WKCChampion

Send a message via MSN to WKCChampion

Old August 28th, 2005, 01:17 PM
I've just been to a tournament in the milan official GW shop... they forbid me to get Arrer Boyz counting for the total Big Uns number... they said that the OFFICIAL interpretation of teh rule should be this...

SO FOR THE LAST TIME

ARRER BOYZ DON'T... DON'T... DON'T COUNT IN THE BIG UNS NUMBER!
WKCChampion is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
deathlynx
Volunteer Data File Author

Old August 30th, 2005, 05:25 AM
Can't trust the Boyz at the shops any more then you can the Rulez Boyz...*sigh*...The only people I frankly trust these days is straight from the horses mouth and Mr. Ed ain't talkin' ...
deathlynx is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
WKCChampion

Send a message via MSN to WKCChampion

Old August 30th, 2005, 07:43 AM
no Death... also mailed GW Italy.... directly the Italian HQ of Warhammer... and they confirmed.

no doubt: this is the ONLY CORRECT interpretation of the rule... no arrer Boyz! Ok?!
WKCChampion is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mandalon

Old August 30th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I don't know why you insist on this
but I'm with deathlynx in this. Ask two redshirts and you probably get three different rule interpretations...
Anyway, the rules are always "made" by the tournament officials, so who cares now?
Mandalon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
deathlynx
Volunteer Data File Author

Old August 31st, 2005, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WKCChampion
no Death... also mailed GW Italy.... directly the Italian HQ of Warhammer... and they confirmed.

no doubt: this is the ONLY CORRECT interpretation of the rule... no arrer Boyz! Ok?!
Sorry WKCC but we've already proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Italian GW HQ doesn't know what it's talking about on documented rules (the question of shields producing an extra +1 when used with Hnad Weapon in CC)...I wouldn't trust them with undocumented rules...

But as I've said, either way Robert wishes to code it anyone in the opposite camp can simply ignore the roster warnings...
deathlynx is offline   #5 Reply With Quote