Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Biffaboy

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:40 PM
I recently re-downloaded the software and when I login I need to update my details, postcode country etc. When I press OK I get the following;

"The information update failed with error code: Error -1"
Biffaboy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Pitchwife

Old January 25th, 2018, 04:51 PM
I've been receiving that for a couple of weeks now, with no response from the support email address. (Case #135171 if anybody from Lone Wolf would care to chime in). I'm trying to get in for the first time since the kickstarter, figured that had something to do with it but you're making suspect it's otherwise...
Pitchwife is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old February 1st, 2018, 05:06 AM
I'm making sorting through bug reports the main priority today, all day into night. Tomorrow too if necessary to catch up. We'll have a reply to your case ASAP. Thanks!
Rone is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Pitchwife

Old February 1st, 2018, 10:17 AM
Glad to hear it, thanks.
Pitchwife is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Vargr

Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone View Post
I'm making sorting through bug reports the main priority today, all day into night. Tomorrow too if necessary to catch up. We'll have a reply to your case ASAP. Thanks!
Sounds good - be strong...

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Tetsuo

Old February 3rd, 2018, 03:32 PM
Hi all,

So I'm having the same issue, cannot log in to the Realm Works account, I can still access it offline. Reset of password does not work and apparently neither does support as I have not had a response in 2 weeks.
Can you please help ?

/Tetsuo

PS. Should probably update the time estimate in the automated support mail to more than 3 days. Never over-promise and under-deliver on support, tends to make people grumpy.
Tetsuo is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 6th, 2018, 10:58 AM
We have recently replaced our support staff and are working toward catching up on everything that has been behind. We hope to be back to the normal 24-48 hour response time soon.
BJ is offline   #7 Reply With Quote