Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
SquareBottle
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 3

Old August 13th, 2018, 01:49 PM
I too would like to know if work has begun and if there's a target release date, please.
SquareBottle is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Dwayne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 414

Old August 14th, 2018, 10:17 PM
From what I have read Pathfinder is not selling well and I assume that also means Pathfinder for Herolab is not selling well. I would not expect much in the way of Pathfinder files for sale since LW is putting most of their resources into HLO. I do think the files will be available but they will be slow coming. LW only has so many resources so they have to do what makes them money and keeps them in business.
Dwayne is online now   #12 Reply With Quote
Toblakai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 415

Old August 14th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
From what I have read Pathfinder ....fake news...
Please back this up with some facts. I suspect planar adventures will be out within a couple weeks.

Last edited by Toblakai; August 15th, 2018 at 10:45 AM.
Toblakai is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL (USA)
Posts: 10,705

Old August 15th, 2018, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
From what I have read Pathfinder is not selling well and I assume that also means Pathfinder for Herolab is not selling well. I would not expect much in the way of Pathfinder files for sale since LW is putting most of their resources into HLO. I do think the files will be available but they will be slow coming. LW only has so many resources so they have to do what makes them money and keeps them in business.
LW has clearly said several times this is not the case at all. They are little delayed with trying to get PF2 out for GenCon but its a delay and that is all.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is online now   #14 Reply With Quote
thaX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 204

Old August 15th, 2018, 10:19 AM
These Data Sets will be used for the HLO when PF1 makes the move to the new App, for those that want it. There would be no reason for LW to stop making them for the Classic program. Sales for the game are fine, PF2 is coming out for far more reasons than lack of sales.

This ain't Hasbro.
thaX is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Dwayne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 414

Old August 15th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toblakai View Post
Please back this up with some facts. I suspect planar adventures will be out within a couple weeks.
The fact that you can quote posts and then change the quote shows that you are really a Lonewolf employee posting as someone else.
Dwayne is online now   #16 Reply With Quote
TCArknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 1,113

Old August 15th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
...quote posts ...change the quote...
Thatís very much out of line. Anyone, even you can edit a quote in your post.

Please donít imply that there is any kind of subterfuge going on.

Working on -
TCArknight is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Toblakai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 415

Old August 15th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
The fact that you can quote posts and then change the quote shows that you are really a Lonewolf employee posting as someone else.
Seriously? lulz
Toblakai is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Dwayne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 414

Old August 15th, 2018, 07:27 PM
I didn't know someone could change quotes. Also on the first page of this thread someone from LW did accidentally post with an account that was not under their LW name. I figure they do that all the time so they can make rude comments like you and appear to be someone else. My original reply was to someone else and not to either of you.
Dwayne is online now   #19 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago, IL (USA)
Posts: 10,705

Old August 15th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
I didn't know someone could change quotes. Also on the first page of this thread someone from LW did accidentally post with an account that was not under their LW name. I figure they do that all the time so they can make rude comments like you and appear to be someone else. My original reply was to someone else and not to either of you.
Aaron made an honest mistake and owned up to it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is online now   #20 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.