Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
karpomatic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 132

Old February 28th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Thanks again for the Ravenloft additions, Sendric.
karpomatic is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
Lonewolf147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 121

Old March 4th, 2014, 05:57 AM
Has there been any thought of adding the Deities and Demigods book? Especially Divine Ranks.

I have some old characters on paper that I would like to transfer into HL, but some of them have Divine Rank.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old March 4th, 2014, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf147 View Post
Has there been any thought of adding the Deities and Demigods book? Especially Divine Ranks.

I have some old characters on paper that I would like to transfer into HL, but some of them have Divine Rank.
Sure. It's a matter or priority. I'm pretty swamped right now, but I'll add it to the list.
Sendric is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
Bluephoenix
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 70

Old March 4th, 2014, 03:05 PM
I don't suppose I could get the Jade Phoenix Mage prc put on the burner? still slogging through sandstorm and frostburn, nearly done aside from sandshaper in SS and 2 in frostburn. Also not familiar with how ToB maneuvers were coded in.

intent is to make sure stormwrack is finished out after those 2 unless there are other specific requests.
Bluephoenix is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old March 4th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluephoenix View Post
I don't suppose I could get the Jade Phoenix Mage prc put on the burner? still slogging through sandstorm and frostburn, nearly done aside from sandshaper in SS and 2 in frostburn. Also not familiar with how ToB maneuvers were coded in.

intent is to make sure stormwrack is finished out after those 2 unless there are other specific requests.
Sure. Where's that from?

ToB maneuvers are custom abilities. What do you need to know about them?
Sendric is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
Bluephoenix
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 70

Old March 5th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Sure. Where's that from?

ToB maneuvers are custom abilities. What do you need to know about them?
Jade phoenix mage and ruby knight vindicator are both ToB prestige classes (strange how so many people overlook the prc section of the book) that advance maneuvers and spellcasting.

the comment about the ToB maneuvers was mostly that I'm so knee deep in ice and sand that trying to figure out a new set of custom abilities from a different book might explode my brain

just finished the animal companion table in frostburn, smilodon is hilarious fun to grab on an arcane heirophant
Bluephoenix is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old March 5th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluephoenix View Post
Jade phoenix mage and ruby knight vindicator are both ToB prestige classes (strange how so many people overlook the prc section of the book) that advance maneuvers and spellcasting.
There are 147 Prestige Classes in the complete books alone. I decided a long time ago not to try to remember where all the PrC's come from.

That said, all the PrC's from ToB are on the to-do list.

Quote:
the comment about the ToB maneuvers was mostly that I'm so knee deep in ice and sand that trying to figure out a new set of custom abilities from a different book might explode my brain

just finished the animal companion table in frostburn, smilodon is hilarious fun to grab on an arcane heirophant
Well, whenever you want to figure out the ToB maneuvers, let me know. After all, I wrote them.

Looking forward to seeing how the smilodon works with Arcane Heirophant.

Last edited by Sendric; March 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM.
Sendric is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old March 7th, 2014, 11:18 AM
So I'm working on the Dread Necromancer from Heroes of Horror. There are errors in the spell list that were never officially fixed from what I can tell. Therefore, I am using the adjusted spell list from here:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162358

It has a few minor changes, but I think they work pretty well. If anyone has an issue with this, let me know.
Sendric is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old March 18th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Added another new Ravenloft file: Van Richten's Guide to the Shadow Fey. This file has the half-fey template which required 26 specials and 20 feats to complete. It's way more complicated than I expected, but it was fun to work on.
Sendric is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,744

Old March 19th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Somebody, somewhere reported a bug with the Domain Granted Power class variant for the Wizard (also the Sorcerer, but that one seems ok). I removed the feat that comes with this variant because it's unnecessary, and increased the number of custom abilities the Wizard gets so that you can choose the domain. However, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the domain spells to show up in the secondary spell list for wizards after you select a domain. This only matters if you select another class that allows domain spells, so I think I'll have to add the spells to that class instead. Wizards just don't want other spells showing up.

Edit:
And done, except with a known issue that if you have more than one other class with access to Cleric Domains then they both get the extra spells. If I can figure out a way to prevent that, I will. For now, though a Cleric/Sorcerer (Domain Acess)/Wizard (Domain Granted Power) seems an unlikely scenario, and frankly a bit of overkill in the Domain department.

Last edited by Sendric; March 19th, 2014 at 10:53 AM.
Sendric is offline   #110 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.