Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

tegilagos

Old September 9th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Hi, I downloaded the Beta Version, but my armybuilder cannot import the file. It ends with .rar but my armybuilder only works with .ab I think. I use Version 3.1 any help?
tegilagos is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old September 9th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegilagos
Hi, I downloaded the Beta Version, but my armybuilder cannot import the file. It ends with .rar but my armybuilder only works with .ab I think. I use Version 3.1 any help?
Look here: http://support.wolflair.com/index.ph...ewtopic&t=8089
Romulus68 is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
idler

Old September 11th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Great work. If I have worked the 2.8 download propertly upgrading a sorceress to level 2 looks to cost 40 points but only 35 in the book. Also, not getting Morathi's weapon requirements to work. She comes up at 470, not 455 with heartrender (45pts) but no choice of having darksword (25)
idler is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old September 11th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idler
Great work. If I have worked the 2.8 download propertly upgrading a sorceress to level 2 looks to cost 40 points but only 35 in the book. Also, not getting Morathi's weapon requirements to work. She comes up at 470, not 455 with heartrender (45pts) but no choice of having darksword (25)
The Beta creates a new Version/Directory, so make sure that when you start AB you are choosing wh6_DarkElves and not simply wh6 as the game type.
Romulus68 is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
idler

Old September 11th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Thanks for this. I see, in the space of writing the last comment that the Dark Elves are now available on the main upgrade site. The above queries are fixed but I might have found some more. Can find the Hydra Banner and Black Ark Corsair Reaver seems to be listed as 20 points not 10, but when I include him the final totals tally.
idler is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old September 11th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Thanks for this. I see, in the space of writing the last comment that the Dark Elves are now available on the main upgrade site. The above queries are fixed but I might have found some more. Can find the Hydra Banner and Black Ark Corsair Reaver seems to be listed as 20 points not 10, but when I include him the final totals tally.
Hydra Banner is there. It cost 75 points, so only a BsB can take it.
Romulus68 is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
idler

Old September 11th, 2008, 10:28 PM
You are right. Apologies. In my defense I was entering one of the sample armies from the GW website (http://uk.games-workshop.com/darkelves/sample-armies/3/) and, as far as I can tell, (now) looks like the army author has given a 75pt banner to a unit that can only carry 50pts. Trilled by and absurdly grateful for all the work you have done
idler is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
idler

Old September 12th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Think the Sword of Might has been entered as 20 points rather than 15
idler is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old September 12th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Think the Sword of Might has been entered as 20 points rather than 15
The Beta version has it at 15 points but the offical release missed updating the Global file. I will notify Robert.
Romulus68 is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
tazcat24

Old September 13th, 2008, 07:36 PM
The problems with selecting a general may cover this, but I am getting a validation error that I cannot select a general because the general has to have the highest leadership in the army. The highest LD in the army is my assassin, but of course the assassin cannot be the general. At the same point in time I cannot select the Master I have in the army to be the general as the assassin has a higher LD.
tazcat24 is offline   #100 Reply With Quote