Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Akaiyou83

Old March 25th, 2010, 12:02 PM
I have a few friends that wants to purchase the Army Builder program, but they use Macs. I gave them a link to your purchase page but they promptly notified me that there's no "Mac" version listed on there.

Can someone provide me with the correct link for Mac users? Or how does someone on mac get to use AB?
Akaiyou83 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
gilvagor

Old March 25th, 2010, 01:09 PM
As far as I know AB isn't available for Mac's..It's PC only. Unless their mac's are setup to run Windows apps (Dual Boot or something like that).
gilvagor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 27th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Army Builder is currently only available for Windows. We're actively investigating a Mac version, but it's unclear whether the approach will be viable.

You can run Army Builder on a Mac under Windows. This can be achieved with Apple's free BootCamp tool. It can also be achieved using a virtual machine such as with Parallels, Fusion, or VirtualBox.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old April 2nd, 2010, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Army Builder is currently only available for Windows. We're actively investigating a Mac version, but it's unclear whether the approach will be viable.

You can run Army Builder on a Mac under Windows. This can be achieved with Apple's free BootCamp tool. It can also be achieved using a virtual machine such as with Parallels, Fusion, or VirtualBox.
NB: Bootcamp itself is free from Apple, but it does not include a license for any version of Windows; this must be purchased separately. Ditto for the other tools.

Click here to get 2.25GB of DropBox cloud storage free!

I've always wondered about the first person that saw a lobster and said, "You know what? I'm going to eat that."
Mr_Rose is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
tonelowke

Old April 2nd, 2010, 08:09 PM
This would be a great addition. Hell, i'd pay 10 bucks more to make up for the demand/quantity difference vs. PC users. Also, its nice that it can output to iPhone (another Apple product) but imagine having an interactive list on an iPad. Would be a crappy device with a cool program.
tonelowke is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Grantyr

Old April 6th, 2010, 08:11 AM
How about an iPad version? It would be infinitely cool to be able to take your iPad with you to the game and display or adjust your list on site.
Grantyr is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
gilvagor

Old April 6th, 2010, 01:46 PM
Now iPad version would rock.
gilvagor is offline   #7 Reply With Quote