Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Sendric

Old September 29th, 2014, 07:32 AM
The Barbarian Rage ability could use some updating. Currently, its name does not update if the character gains additional uses per day (as through the Extra Rage feat from Complete Warrior).
Sendric is offline   #11
Sendric

Old September 29th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Summary for Quicken Spell-Like Ability from MM1 is incorrect (looks like description for Empower Spell-Like Ability).
Sendric is offline   #12
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 29th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
The Barbarian Rage ability could use some updating. Currently, its name does not update if the character gains additional uses per day (as through the Extra Rage feat from Complete Warrior).
Yep I am going to slowly go through each CORE class. I did the Cleric/Paladin/Druid last times. So Bavarian is on the list coming up. I am adding the 'full' text from the SRD and making sure everything is scripted.

Quote:
Summary for Quicken Spell-Like Ability from MM1 is incorrect (looks like description for Empower Spell-Like Ability).
Thanks for the bug report.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #13
Sendric

Old September 30th, 2014, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
So Bavarian is on the list coming up.
Great! I love Bavarian. It would be my favorite if it wasn't so powdery.
Sendric is offline   #14
TobyFox2002

Old September 30th, 2014, 06:22 AM
I've found a good number of typos and omissions from the psionic abilities. Many of of them lack the full text descriptions from their relevant books. Including the Augment information and instructions and rules for their use.

Not sure if this is something that is known, but it is very significant, it makes creating psionic classes all but impossible, especially without the augment information in the text.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #15
Sendric

Old September 30th, 2014, 09:02 AM
The Smite Good and Smite Evil specials add the tag User.Smite to the hero. Could we these tags assigned to the specials as well? In addition, could we get something similar for Auras? User.Aura would suffice.
Sendric is offline   #16
Sendric

Old September 30th, 2014, 09:27 AM
The Usage.AtWill tag appends "(0 At Will)" to the livename. I suspect this should be shortened to "(At Will)".
Sendric is offline   #17
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 30th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Great! I love Bavarian. It would be my favorite if it wasn't so powdery.
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
I've found a good number of typos and omissions from the psionic abilities. Many of of them lack the full text descriptions from their relevant books. Including the Augment information and instructions and rules for their use.

Not sure if this is something that is known, but it is very significant, it makes creating psionic classes all but impossible, especially without the augment information in the text.
Thanks for the bug report. Doing the Psionics classes text should be done.

Quote:
The Smite Good and Smite Evil specials add the tag User.Smite to the hero. Could we these tags assigned to the specials as well? In addition, could we get something similar for Auras? User.Aura would suffice.
Good idea. Will add such to the to-do list.

Quote:
The Usage.AtWill tag appends "(0 At Will)" to the livename. I suspect this should be shortened to "(At Will)".
Opps. Thanks for the bug-report.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #18
TheBlueDie

Old October 2nd, 2014, 11:21 AM
I noticed that +1 spellcasting PRC is not adding spells known for duskblade. PRC used was abjurant champion. It looks like the prerequisite is strictly based on duskblade level.
TheBlueDie is offline   #19
Sendric

Old October 3rd, 2014, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueDie View Post
I noticed that +1 spellcasting PRC is not adding spells known for duskblade. PRC used was abjurant champion. It looks like the prerequisite is strictly based on duskblade level.
I am unable to reproduce this issue. When you add the Abjurant Champion, you should see the option in the class tab to Add more magic levels. Click this and choose Duskblade. Seems to work for me. The pre-reqs for Abjurant Champion look correct to me as well. If you are seeing something different, let me know the steps or attach your .por file here.
Sendric is offline   #20
Closed Thread