Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

db2000

Old July 8th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Hi EdSteiner,

None of the Tamurkhan Lords add points costs. This happens under Chaos Warriors with "allow Warhammer Forge" ticked. Under Lords you can add either Tamurkhan the Magot Lord (Sargath) or Tamurkhan the Magot Lord (Tyrant) none of which add points under the composition summary for Lord.

I'm not sure what you mean by which units but basically Lords. Doesn't matter what you add after that they still show as 0 points for both these Lords. The roster points themselves do increase however.
db2000 is offline   #141 Reply With Quote
db2000

Old July 8th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Hi EdSteiner,

"tamurkhan chaos dwarf units cannot be army general"

Tamurkhan is not a chaos dwarf or dwarf unit, and the forgeworld tamurkhan campaign books require him to be the general (page 106 right column 2nd para) . If you then choose to add Sigvald with a higher leadership it won't let you use tamurkhan as your general. This is probably the same for any higher leadership model.
db2000 is offline   #142 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old July 9th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by db2000 View Post
Hi EdSteiner,

Tamurkhan is not a chaos dwarf or dwarf unit, and the forgeworld tamurkhan campaign books require him to be the general (page 106 right column 2nd para) . If you then choose to add Sigvald with a higher leadership it won't let you use tamurkhan as your general. This is probably the same for any higher leadership model.
Ok this is not a Choas Dwarf issue (Chaos Dwarfs have there own file set.) it is a Warhammer Forge file issue. Now I can work to fix it
EdSteiner is offline   #143 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old July 9th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by db2000 View Post
Hi EdSteiner,

Thank you for clearly describing the issue, I have fixed and solved it for the 2.62 release.
EdSteiner is offline   #144 Reply With Quote
Beermonster

Old July 18th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Hi Ed,

First bug report so apologies if it is a known one, Pendant of Slanesh Page 63 WoC 50pts in AB 20pts plus I think the description lacks the break test can be taken on one dice less than usual.

Thanks for all your hard work
Beermonster is offline   #145 Reply With Quote
Beermonster

Old July 18th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beermonster View Post
Hi Ed,

First bug report so apologies if it is a known one, Pendant of Slanesh Page 63 WoC 50pts in AB 20pts plus I think the description lacks the break test can be taken on one dice less than usual.

Thanks for all your hard work
Forget the above I had the allow obsolete armies rule set ticked

Apologies all.

Simon
Beermonster is offline   #146 Reply With Quote
db2000

Old August 6th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSteiner View Post
Thank you for clearly describing the issue, I have fixed and solved it for the 2.62 release.
My pleasure Ed and I'm grateful for the work you guys do so many thanks ;0)
db2000 is offline   #147 Reply With Quote
Infyrna

Old October 13th, 2013, 10:12 PM
When you select a Chaos Sorcerer and then give him a chaos stead the bard rule is added but greyed out as normal but the barding rule for the demonic stead also becomes a buying option. I tested this on the 2 lord chars and the exalted hero and they don't have this bug.
Infyrna is offline   #148 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old October 14th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infyrna View Post
When you select a Chaos Sorcerer and then give him a chaos stead the bard rule is added but greyed out as normal but the barding rule for the demonic stead also becomes a buying option. I tested this on the 2 lord chars and the exalted hero and they don't have this bug.
A hidden flag was not set correctly. Corrected for 2.66
EdSteiner is offline   #149 Reply With Quote
Infyrna

Old November 4th, 2013, 09:01 PM
When you give any lord or hero class a talisman that bestows a ward save and then give them mark of Tzeentch, it separates the ward saves instead of reducing it. Armours that bestow ward saves still work correctly.
Infyrna is offline   #150 Reply With Quote