Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

apollo0681

Old January 24th, 2007, 03:20 PM
ok guys i have put a file up for download which should fix all the problems with the common magic item prices

i hope its appreciated it took a good 2minutes to fix this(hoping i have done it correctly)

let me know if not

http://support.wolflair.com/modules....ads&file=index
apollo0681 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
suurimonster

Old January 25th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Thanks for the effort, but does this differentiate between army lists? for example, the common magic items should be much more expensive for Wood Elves than Empire and Orcs and Goblins.
suurimonster is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old January 25th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suurimonster
Thanks for the effort, but does this differentiate between army lists? for example, the common magic items should be much more expensive for Wood Elves than Empire and Orcs and Goblins.
do they i was under the impression these were the new prices for everybody. there just hasnt been an offical update from GW as of yet. everyone has been using the new prices at the club i go to anyhow
apollo0681 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
suurimonster

Old January 25th, 2007, 08:03 PM
I think it's quite a big assumption - I would've expected GW to include the points cost of the common magic items in the rulebook if they wanted it standardized across the armies. Everything I have read (nothing official ) suggests that at the moment it is a bonus just for Empire and O&G.
suurimonster is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
PaleKing

Old January 26th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Yep - there is no general change in price accross the game yet. The changes in price is only for those armies that have a book out that details those changes. For example - High Elves got cheaper items during 6th ed, but that dosn't mean that everyone did. For the time being I would strongly reccomend that your club plays to the books, rather than assuming that the change is across the board.
PaleKing is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Ingo

Old January 26th, 2007, 04:54 AM
I agree. Also, if these common magic items have global prices in AB this should be changed. This does not quite concern me as I'm a Dwarf player, but however I think it would be a good idea if they are priced differently for different armies
Ingo is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old January 26th, 2007, 08:28 AM
well

i have clearly been out voted on this one.

i have figured out how to do it will try and get three files on to download today.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to get it to work u will need to download all 3 it wont work with the old files and if u just download one it will probably mess up the others and army builder wont work at all. so i will put a orc and goblin update an empire one and a general one.
apollo0681 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
apollo0681

Old January 26th, 2007, 11:07 AM
k have put 3 files up for download make sure u download all three

let me know of problems
apollo0681 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
suurimonster

Old January 26th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Looks good for Empire, O&G and WE, thanks.
suurimonster is offline   #9 Reply With Quote