Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

candidgamera

Old March 21st, 2015, 10:55 AM
I'd had the occasional warning about a timing error with the last few updates, and 6.2b broke my user-created packages pretty hard - I had to delete one of them to get things to load user content at all. But the timing error warning still pops up, and when I review the timing report, the 'errors' section is empty. What gives?
candidgamera is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2015, 10:01 AM
You don't say which game system you're reporting this error about.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2015, 10:02 AM
And is there anything listed in the unknowns or duplicates section? If anything's there, that's also a problem.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
candidgamera

Old March 22nd, 2015, 01:45 PM
Sorry, it's Pathfinder. And now it doesn't seem to be happening, so I can't reproduce it to check the other sections.

Never mind! I'll let you folks know if it crops up again, it may have been taken care of when I updated a variety of files yesterday after posting.
candidgamera is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2015, 02:15 PM
It will report an error in the timing if any of those sections - errors, unknowns, or duplicates have anything in them, so if it's not complaining, there aren't any problems that can be detected within what the timing report tracks.

If you want to check the timing report when there aren't any problems, it's available from the Develop menu, but the rest of the sections have a vast amount of information that may be hard to understand.
Mathias is online now   #5 Reply With Quote