Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Aaron

Old May 14th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
Alright that makes sense to me.

Came across another feat I need help on. This time the prerequisite is Wisdom 13+, which I know how to code, but once the feat is taken the character suffers a permanent drain of 2 Wisdom. I need a way to code this so that the character still retains the benefits of the feat, even if the wisdom drops below the 13 threshold from taking it.

Also how would I switch hit points over from Con mod to Int mod? I found a wizard feat that does this for 1st level and I am a bit perplexed as to how to approach this one.
Pre-requisites can be multiline, so you can make things conditional in these. Basically you want to say "If we have been added to the hero (we are a pick), then our requirement is 11 Wis, otherwise the requirement is Wis 13"

if (@ispick <> 0) then
~WISDOM 11 req
else
~WISDOM 13 req
endif

For the switching to Int for Hp, you can do a foreach through the BaseClLev component things and set a field equal to your INT mod. Can you debug the class levels on a hero and figure out which field to manipulate?
Aaron is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 14th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
I am trying to figure this out as a way to deal with Starting Regions in Faerūn. I am thinking if I do something like Ethnicities I could easily incorporate starting regions and the benefits that these give to the player.
The Ethnicities are "R Cust Specials" in the editor, you just have to check the box for Ethnicity a little ways down.
Aaron is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 14th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Pre-requisites can be multiline, so you can make things conditional in these. Basically you want to say "If we have been added to the hero (we are a pick), then our requirement is 11 Wis, otherwise the requirement is Wis 13"

if (@ispick <> 0) then
~WISDOM 11 req
else
~WISDOM 13 req
endif

For the switching to Int for Hp, you can do a foreach through the BaseClLev component things and set a field equal to your INT mod. Can you debug the class levels on a hero and figure out which field to manipulate?
I am thinking it has something to do with cLvlIndex field... at least for the 1st level change to Int mod...
RavenX is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 14th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Does this only change the HP bonus at 1st level?
Aaron is offline   #24 Reply With Quote