Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

seameth

Old February 24th, 2018, 07:46 AM
Hello, first time user.
I installed the 5e SRD and and community 5e support files for hero lab and have loved what I've seen so far.
Here's the problem: none of my new character builds are giving me an option to add proficient skills to my characters as I make new characters. This happens if added at level 1 or any level higher. I've tried to make manual adjustments, but they're not showing up either.

I've looked everywhere to see if there was a check box somewhere that I've missed or something that I might have accidentally disabled but I can't find anything.

Any HL veterans out there come across this before and have a solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
seameth is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old February 26th, 2018, 09:09 AM
Go to the Character tab > Configure Hero. Scroll down to the Ability Options section and uncheck any options you have selected there. That should resolve your problem.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rhiananna

Old March 1st, 2018, 03:24 PM
Brother this has been confusing the heck out of me for sometime. Thanks for the heads up.

Randy
rhiananna is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old March 2nd, 2018, 09:45 AM
You might be surprised at how many people get caught with that one. I did a long while back and it was only due to the Community I figured it out. It's not likely to be something I forget.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote