Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zero_traveler

Old June 10th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Two things about soulknives in the file...

1: Mindblades don't show up as an option on the "new weapon" menu, which would be fine since it gives you the weapon you select for free, but it ALSO doesn't show up on the "base weapon" list in the "Create Custom Magic Weapon" window. which means you can't allocate your enhancement or indeed, have your enhancement bonus mindblade at all in Hero Lab

2: The ability list for the soulknife shows that you can get a +1, +2, and +3 enhanced mindblade, but after that the enhancement doesn't show up on the ability list anymore.

I've kinda got a work around for #1, as I can just take whatever mundane weapon matches up with the mindblades base stats and enhance it from there, but most of those mundane weapons a soulknife doesn't get proficiency for...

Please let me know if I'm missing something?
zero_traveler is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old June 29th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Thanks for your feedback zero_traveler!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_traveler
Two things about soulknives in the file...

1: Mindblades don't show up as an option on the "new weapon" menu, which would be fine since it gives you the weapon you select for free, but it ALSO doesn't show up on the "base weapon" list in the "Create Custom Magic Weapon" window. which means you can't allocate your enhancement or indeed, have your enhancement bonus mindblade at all in Hero Lab
I'll check into this. I know I can have it show on the Create Custom, but then it shows on the Weapon Purchase screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_traveler
2: The ability list for the soulknife shows that you can get a +1, +2, and +3 enhanced mindblade, but after that the enhancement doesn't show up on the ability list anymore.

I've kinda got a work around for #1, as I can just take whatever mundane weapon matches up with the mindblades base stats and enhance it from there, but most of those mundane weapons a soulknife doesn't get proficiency for...

Please let me know if I'm missing something?
You're not missing anything. I've got this fixed in the next file release.
TCArknight is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old June 29th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusthevirus View Post
I just saw your post, I did not understand that it was for me. It seemed to have worked like a charm. Thanks so much for the help Sendric.

Actually I think you quoted the wrong person when you replied and I missed it.
I've got this issue fixed in the next release.
TCArknight is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
CloudX9

Old July 14th, 2012, 09:39 PM
I followed the instructions to put in the updates and it installed all fine but when I start up pathfinder I get this.

CloudX9 is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 14th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Try deleteing the old psionics unleashed .1st file and reinstall it. See if that fixes the error.
RavenX is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old July 20th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Thought I would let you know that this will not work with the new update. I believe it said something about a duplicate file.
Dwayne is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 20th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
Thought I would let you know that this will not work with the new update. I believe it said something about a duplicate file.
You can right-click error messages in Hero Lab to copy them, then paste them here - the details are going to be important when tracking this issue down.
Mathias is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old July 21st, 2012, 08:44 AM
Sorry I forgot to do that. Hero Lab would only start in recovery mode and then I removed psionics unleashed so HL would work correctly.
Dwayne is offline   #68 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old July 21st, 2012, 08:48 AM
I just went back and reinstalled psionics unleashed and this is the error message

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_Psionics_Unleashed.user (line 8907) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spPainStr2')
Dwayne is offline   #69 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old July 21st, 2012, 09:21 AM
I'm looking into this. I have a feeling there was new data included which means I'll have to figure out how to rename all the unique ids of the powers in PU.
TCArknight is offline   #70 Reply With Quote