Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

graywulfe

Old February 1st, 2011, 06:56 PM
When I add Mithral to a Breastplate it only drops the Armor check penalty by 2 instead of the three it is supposed to.
graywulfe is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
Nightfiend

Old February 3rd, 2011, 12:10 AM
Noted that clerics are not receiving the weapon proficiency of there chosen god.
Nightfiend is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old February 3rd, 2011, 08:56 AM
When you add fast Zombie Template and more then likely all the Zombie Templates to the Zombie Lord Template it wipes out all the class levels
Virtue is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 4th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Looks like every class is now getting Fly as a class skill. Even when NO class is picked Fly is still listed as a class skill. I am assuming it has to do with having xFly bootstrapped to all characters now.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 4th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinjox View Post
The fiendish and celestial templates are not calculating their SR properly when you add class levels to them (both of thier SRs are suppose to be 5+new CR).
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 4th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djc664 View Post
Importing a Zombie (Human) from the stock gives me the following error:

Pick 'spScriCha0' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '235'
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. Since I've had to open and resave the stock portfolio that Zombie is in since the last update, hopefully that fixed this error (it's the sort of error that will only occur once and is fixed by re-saving).
Mathias is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 4th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
This is more of a user interface with editor bug, but I'm going to put the complaint here if you don't mind.

If you do "New (Copy)" there are two issues that annoy me:
1) If the name is so long that the unique id scrolls off the right side of the scroll window, it makes it hard to identify specific lines. If you copy it, you don't often know for certain which unique id you copied.

2) It clears out the Unique ID field and replaces it with "f?" for example if a feat. I would prefer it retained the unique id of the copied item. Both ways (retain the same id and using the "f?" id) cause a compile time failure. So there isn't a benefit to doing it the current way.

Please either increase the width (or make it expand to fit the size of the named objects) or retain the same unique id. Or both (preferred.)
This is already on the to-do list. It annoys me, too..
Mathias is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 4th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Book: Advanced Players Guide
Archetypes: All

Issue: If you try to apply a archetype to a class past level one and at some point changed the list to "Only Valid Items" you just get a pop-up window that says "Nothing to choose from". Their is no way in that character to change the list back to all items.

Work Around: Create a new character and add one level of barbarian and add an archetype. Then in the selection window you can change the list to be "Everything". Then re-load the character and you will be able to add an archetype.
Added to the to-do list, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 4th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkilla View Post
Ogrekin racial option oversized limbs.

Oversized Limb: The ogrekin can wield weapons one size category larger than normal without any penalty and gains a +2 bonus to its Strength.

It does not seem to be letting a character with the oversized limb option actually wield a oversized weapon.
I think this is a case where we need a rules interpretation. On pg 144, in the "Innapropriately Sized Weapons" section, it describes two effects that happen when you use a weapon that is a different size than you - you take a -2 penalty to hit per size catgeory of difference, and the weapon becomes 1 step easier or harder to wield for each size category difference. I think the Orgekin's ability is only cancelling the to hit penalty, not the difficulty change, so a size L longsword in the hands of a Medium character is a two-handed weapon, even for an Ogrekin, and a size L two-handed sword is not wieldable.
Mathias is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 4th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
Druid Spells

Looks like Aspect of the Bear and Barkskin are allowed to stack. This is probably something that can't be coded and must be mitigated by the DM, but I thought I would throw it out there.
Added to the to-do list, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #90 Reply With Quote