Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

flyingcircus

Old March 19th, 2010, 12:20 PM
When are we going to get an update to M&M that includes all the Warriors/Warlocks and Mecha/Manga book archetypes? I was hoping it would have been included in the last update here.
flyingcircus is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 19th, 2010, 12:45 PM
I don't have an answer for you on Warriors & Warlocks, unfortunately. However, good news - I have the Mecha & Manga archetypes, courtesy of Duggan, that I will hopefully be able to add this weekend.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
flyingcircus

Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:37 PM
Cool can't wait, anyone working on adding the Chi powers from Mecha & Manga as well?

Hope to see the Archetypes from Warriors & Warlocks soon.
flyingcircus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
flyingcircus

Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:46 PM
OK, well I went into the Import Stock Hero section of HL, I don't see anything for Mecha & Manga Archetypes listed anywhere, were are they listed at?
flyingcircus is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:51 PM
They didn't make it in, although the Book of Magic ones did. Long story short, I messed up in the files I sent Colen, so he got the Archetypes package for Mecha and Manga but not the .user package he needed for the changed rules. And the staff of Wolf Lair (except presumably support staff) is at the con. I can send you the files separately if you would like, or there is a link in one of the forum topics here to where I posted them to one of the YahooGroups.

As for Warriors and Warlocks, I started on them last night, but it's tough going. As can be seen in the Official errata topic, there are numerous errors in the archetypes. I'll try to get them banged out tonight, but there will be a lot of caveats and notes indicating why the point values don't come out right.
Duggan is offline   #5 Reply With Quote