Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

kabreras

Old December 26th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Hello,

I ma trying to make a spell lattice that work like a page of spell knowledge (so the spell show actually when you are on the spell tab)

But i cant seems to find the actual page of spell knowledge or figure how it work. And if i choose a page of spell knowledge for an arcanist it doesnt wok propelly.

Is anyone able to help me clear that problem ?

Either by just allowing page of spell knowledge for arcanist or by copying it and name it spell lattice

The later would be best if i could even add an equiped tag that only allow 1 spell lattice to be equiped at time.

Thanks for the help.
kabreras is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 26th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Complex items like the page of spell knowledge use gizmo stuff that the editor doesn't have revealed, sorry. I can look into the page come monday and perhaps offer guidance on how to create an adjustment that modifies the base item so it works for arcanist spells. If it's set up how I think then all that is needed is to modify a candidate expression so it can pick from a different set of spells, and possibly you might want to overwrite the name. I'd do so now, but I am afraid I am just rushing out to dinner with a friend. Again, sorry!
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
kabreras

Old December 27th, 2014, 12:58 PM
I think i tryed everything that i could manage so if you can help me that would be nice.
kabreras is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 29th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Alright, so I am looking into this, but it doesn't seem as simple as I hoped. Also I didn't realize this was an item we already had defined, just not made customizable in the way you request.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
kabreras

Old December 29th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Yes, the spell lattices exist but actually they just dont do anything, you can select the spell you want in the list but it doesnt show anywhere witch make it a bit useless.

This is why i was trying to get it changed so it needed to be equiped to actually allow the spell to be used from the spell tab
kabreras is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 29th, 2014, 12:20 PM
I'm working on creating a custom version of the spell lattices for the next release. I don't think this is something which can be well handled from the outside.
Aaron is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
kabreras

Old December 29th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Ah well ok, thanks a lot then.
kabreras is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 29th, 2014, 12:54 PM
No problemo.
Aaron is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 29th, 2014, 12:59 PM
Alright, finally figured out what the issue was. I had to change some component scripts to get the spells to deduct from their own class' spells remaining total, but this is cleared for release next month. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Aaron is offline   #9 Reply With Quote