Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

romandain

Old March 17th, 2019, 11:48 PM
Hello All

I am creating a gestalt cleric/rogue in 3.5 OGL as a custom class and I have everything working except the ability to pick the cleric domains. I am assuming that it is like other picklists that are defined in the Custom Ability Name of "Domain" and it is tied to the cHelpClr class which is why when i choose the Domain option on the character sheet it comes us as "nothing found" because I am a different class.

I have recreated other things like this like the Rogue's Special Ability checklist. But when i try to do the same thing with the domains I cant do it because "Domain" doesnt show in the list of Class Abilities.

How can I use the custom ability of "Domain" and get all of the cleric domains to come us as they do with the regular cleric class. Is there something that I can either link that list to a new "Class Ability" or link my new custom class ID to be able to see that list?

Thank you for the help so far

Roman
romandain is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 18th, 2019, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by romandain View Post
Hello All

I am creating a gestalt cleric/rogue in 3.5 OGL as a custom class and I have everything working except the ability to pick the cleric domains. I am assuming that it is like other picklists that are defined in the Custom Ability Name of "Domain" and it is tied to the cHelpClr class which is why when i choose the Domain option on the character sheet it comes us as "nothing found" because I am a different class.

I have recreated other things like this like the Rogue's Special Ability checklist. But when i try to do the same thing with the domains I cant do it because "Domain" doesnt show in the list of Class Abilities.

How can I use the custom ability of "Domain" and get all of the cleric domains to come us as they do with the regular cleric class. Is there something that I can either link that list to a new "Class Ability" or link my new custom class ID to be able to see that list?

Thank you for the help so far

Roman
In the Class thing in the editor, go to your class and scroll down to the section marked Custom Abilities. The last item in this section is "Allow Class Abilities...". Click the edit button and check Cleric. Re-compile. This should allow all of the Cleric Domains to show up. Cleric Domains are a little trickier than other custom abilities so you may run into some issues.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
romandain

Old March 18th, 2019, 10:24 PM
That definitely worked. However the domains that i was looking for are not there. I was looking for Chaos, Trickery, and Luck but none of them are there. If I have to re-add them that is fine.

I found those 3 domains in the custom abilities. How would I tie them to the list of domains that come up in the picklist.

Thank you for the help. This community has been great so far.

***Edit***
NVM it worked. I just had to remove and reselect the deity and it worked fine.

R/S
Roman

Last edited by romandain; March 18th, 2019 at 10:32 PM.
romandain is offline   #3 Reply With Quote