Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

SnowHeart

Old October 6th, 2019, 02:22 PM
All,

I'm having some continuing issues on how to figure out the use of powered armor in Hero Lab. In terms of context, I have a goblin running Ironclad Bulwark. A relevant portion of the rules seems to be:
"Mounted weapons designed for a creature the size of the powered armor or smaller impose no penalty to attack rolls."
Yet, when I mount a medium or small weapon on the armor, there is a significant penalty on the attack roll.

A second issue I'm having is that, while I can unmount a weapon from powered armor, there doesn't seem to be any way to mount it once it's in my character's general inventory. As a workaround, I'm thinking of just creating a generic container called "Mounted Weapons" and move things in or out of that as needed.

Thoughts?
SnowHeart is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old October 9th, 2019, 11:30 AM
I have this exact same problem. Drow (Medium) wearing Spellcaster's Aegis (Large).

My workaround was just to have all of my weapons created as Large-sized.

I do not get the penalty when in the armor, but then I do get it when I am not in the armor. Being outside of the armor, especially in combat, happens much less often.

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote