Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 16th, 2011, 01:04 PM
In the Help menu within Hero Lab, select "Pathfinder Roleplaying Game FAQ" - that includes the release notes for each update, which will tell you what's changed.
Mathias is offline   #261
Dwayne

Old July 16th, 2011, 05:12 PM
If you choose the sorcerer wildblood line Linnorm the damage is listed as 1d4 under special and on the printout. It should be 1d6.
Dwayne is offline   #262
KaitlynStuart

Old July 17th, 2011, 07:30 AM
I've made a wordcasting sorcerer, and started adding favorite Words for quick reference later; the favorite words are currently applying to "Spells Known" and is generating an error. I.e., I have my 7 0-level words known, plus one 0-level "favorite word", and it shows 8/7 spells known. Probably not a high priority bug, but wanted to throw it out there. Otherwise, I lovelovelove the WoP setup!
KaitlynStuart is offline   #263
harmor

Old July 17th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Noticed that Fortification Moderate on a piece of armor (+3 bonus) is showing 75% instead of 50% in its description. This seems to be a bug that's been around since 3.6.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe its +1 (25%), +3 (50%), +5 (75%) according to this.
harmor is offline   #264
chava

Old July 17th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harmor View Post
Noticed that Fortification Moderate on a piece of armor (+3 bonus) is showing 75% instead of 50% in its description. This seems to be a bug that's been around since 3.6.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe its +1 (25%), +3 (50%), +5 (75%) according to this.
This is already in the list of known fixes that are needed.
chava is offline   #265
harmor

Old July 17th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chava View Post
This is already in the list of known fixes that are needed.
Where is this list if you don't mind me asking?
harmor is offline   #266
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 17th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Quote:
There's a search function on this forum - it's on the top-right while you're looking at the main thread listing.

Entering "Fortification" as the search term pulled up the following posts:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...tion#post54916
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...tion#post42102
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...tion#post39743
Mathias is offline   #267
chava

Old July 17th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Not so much a list, per say. As it has been reported multiple times as a bug and one of the guys from HeroLabs has said it was on his list of fixes.

Generally if you do a search, you can find threads or posts that relate to what you are interested in. For the fortification issue:
http://forums.wolflair.com/search.php?searchid=266403

The first of the posts is actually Mathias explaining this same thing.

Last edited by chava; July 17th, 2011 at 02:39 PM. Reason: And ninja'd by Mathias...
chava is offline   #268
harmor

Old July 17th, 2011, 02:50 PM
I'll try to vary my searches so I can find duplicates next time.

On another matter has the Keening of weapons that have multiple damage types, like a Bec de Corbin, been bugged? A Bec de Corbin is a 2-handed weapon that does both bludgeoning and piercing but only the piercing will be Keened. The critical for the weapon still shows 19-20 instead of 19-20/17-20. This maybe an issue with any weapon that does multiple damage types and the limited space in the available in the display.
harmor is offline   #269
Random

Old July 17th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Ok...so I had an advanced dire bat that died...and one of my players is a necromancer so he animated it. He looked at both skeletons and zombies. If animated as a skeleton, it loses it's natural armor and gains what the skeleton template give. If animated as a zombie, it keeps its natural armor and gains what the zombie template gives. I assume one of the other of these is wrong. Also...when it is given the zombie template, as a gargantuan dire bat, it should gain 6 hit dice, but it only gives it 2 as the stock sized dire bat gets. Finally, as a zombie, it's supposed to have a 3/4 HD base attack bonus...but gets a 1/2 HD base attack bonus.
Random is offline   #270
Closed Thread