Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

FCWesel

Old September 18th, 2010, 06:33 AM
Hello. I just purchased "HLPTH-701B Pathfinder RPG Player Companion Bundle", got the purchase-order email, and have re-activated my license.

On the Configure Hero panel I can see the Player Companion tree, but all the choices under it are grayed out, and I cannot select them.

What am I missing?
FCWesel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 18th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Try re-downloading the new Pathfinder data files - from the "Select Game" screen, click "Get Updates" and then download the latest Pathfinder entry. Once you've imported it, load the game system again and see if that fixes the problem. Also, make sure you're running the latest version of Hero Lab - it should say "V3.6e" on the "About Hero Lab" screen.

If that doesn't fix your problem, please email me at colen@wolflair.com with your order number and license number, and we'll see if we can figure out the problem.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 18th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Incidentally, is anyone else who bought the Player Companion Bundle having this issue? I was assuming not, since a number of people have purchased it and this is the only error report I've seen, but I just wanted to check... if you've purchased the Player Companion Bundle and it is or isn't working for you, please post here and let me know.
Colen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mick McKee

Old September 18th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Incidentally, is anyone else who bought the Player Companion Bundle having this issue? I was assuming not, since a number of people have purchased it and this is the only error report I've seen, but I just wanted to check... if you've purchased the Player Companion Bundle and it is or isn't working for you, please post here and let me know.

I had to "re-update" Hero Lab and Pathfinder for them to show up un-greyed.

Working fine now.
Mick McKee is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Tekkmage

Old September 19th, 2010, 08:48 AM
I had to reload and go back in the profile and check all the source chekboxes.
Tekkmage is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old September 19th, 2010, 10:07 AM
I was swindled! I went to buy the Armory ... when I saw the awesome deal for all the packages .... so I bought them all! I couldn't resist I'm weak willed
Exitilus is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
I was swindled! I went to buy the Armory ... when I saw the awesome deal for all the packages .... so I bought them all! I couldn't resist I'm weak willed
Don't worry, that's only the effect of our experimental mind control device. Our scientists assure us that it's almost harmless.
Colen is offline   #7 Reply With Quote