• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

[Bug Report] Daemon Legions

Thanks for updating to the 1.0 rules pack.

I found an error:

Contamination should cost 7 pts/model for Pestilent Beasts in a monotheistic army (instead of 5 pts).

Thanks!

Daemon Engine of Pestilence- Incorrect Option

Pestilence automatically gives poisoned attacks now, so the option for buying them for 5 points is incorrect.

Sorry, didn't realize my titles were being hidden. the first post is for the Enchanted Item Elixir of Souls. It should be 10 pts and it's listed as 15. The second post is for Daemon Engines of pestilence.

Daemon Prince is also missing the option to buy the Iron Hide Daemonic Talisman (currently only Wrath princes can select it as an option).

Crusher cav

the Crusher cav doesn't add up right, it adds up 60x3 as 160, and the Crusher champion costs 80 pts,it should cost 10 pts.

Crusher cav works correctly for me, is the champ 80 because you've given them the Hell Blade/Innate upgrade?

There IS a bug with Crusher Cav though, it lets me get to 6 models in the unit when 5 is max.

Blight flies are wrong for rider and fly stats, and show up with incorrect names in the roster:

Screen%20Shot%202016-06-17%20at%205.06.50%20PM.png

See pg. 24 of the Daemons book for details.

Back