Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Krothos

Old September 30th, 2023, 01:20 PM
I have all the licenses for HLC. Looking into possibly start using HLO. Understand there is also the option to share my content with my players?

Would someone one mind explaining what I would need to purchase? I'm finding the online store a bit confusing.

Thank you.
Krothos is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old October 2nd, 2023, 07:49 AM
Since you already own HLC, you would start here - https://www.lonewolfdevel.com/Classic-Licenses/Manage - and link your HLC licenses to an HLO account (you can create a free account to start). The Lone Wolf store says to do this before making any purchases.

If you want to use HLO, you'll need a standard level subscription to HLO. To share your content with your players, you'd need a patron level subscription. And there's a nominal fee, I believe it's still $10, to sync all your existing licenses with HLO. After that, anything you own and any future purchases will be available in both HLC and HLO.
mototom is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old October 2nd, 2023, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mototom View Post
After that, anything you own and any future purchases will be available in both HLC and HLO.
They'll only be available in HLC if the content has already been created for HLC.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old October 2nd, 2023, 11:25 AM
Do you have an example of HLO-only PF1 content? I wasn't aware of any.
mototom is offline   #4 Reply With Quote