Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Andrew

Old March 14th, 2018, 01:37 AM
The Channeler of the Unkown archetype has a restricted list of domains. For my current campaign I want to add one to the list . I think I have found out how to do so but I cannot copy the archetype and produce a new version with the extra domain.
At the moment I can see 2 options
1)Manually copy the entire archetype into a new one , and then add the new domain
2) Overwrite the Destruction domain with the new one I have created , but this will change the domain for all characters .

As all I want to do is add one item to a list number 1 adds a lot of work , and number 2 looks dangerous.

The change I have made is to change the spells granted by the destruction domain at levels 3 and 8 as for this specific character 2 other options seemed more appropriate
Andrew is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old March 14th, 2018, 04:23 AM
I dont see an adjustment for adding a spell to the domain list, but you might look at the domains and see who they do it, and possibly recreate that functionality via an adjustment.
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Andrew

Old March 14th, 2018, 08:48 AM
Sorry I was not clear.
I can change the spells in a domain creating a new domain (Gyre) based off destruction. Unfortunatly the Archetype has a list of possible domains which I cannot find a way to edit without manually copying the entire domain over.

The new domain is available to normal clerics but not on the short list for the archetype
Andrew is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 14th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Try adding the SpecSource tag for that archetype to your new domain?
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Andrew

Old March 15th, 2018, 03:59 AM
Thanks that may have done it.

I cannot add Gyre domain to the short list for the channeler of the unknown archetype, but If I add it to the character from the general cleric domain list and then give the character the archetype then it accepts it without an error message.
That will do as a work around
Andrew is offline   #5 Reply With Quote