Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Jaynay27

Old November 20th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Sorry if this has been covered, but is there any way to actually show a larger copy of a image within a topic itself (like a background image, even if only re-sized to 'fill' the space of a full snippet lengthwise)?

I am not sure I am being clear so I will explain.
Currently I can attach an image as a snippet in a topic, but I have to click that image to display it full screen (or at a larger size than the small link in the snippet).

My thinking here is that when players arrive to the 'home' screen I have setup, I would like to use an image as a 'header' of sorts, with an image which sets a visual tone for the campaign. Plus it will look much prettier

Even as the adventure progresses this could be changed, so that as the story progresses I could change the image to reflect something relevant to where they currently are in the adventure (like a visual reminder, or like loading screens often do in video games).

Also, having just input all of kingmaker, I hate to see all that artwork go to waste.

Thankyou,
Jaynay
Jaynay27 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
MaxSupernova

Old November 20th, 2014, 08:36 PM
Not currently. There is a feature request for it, that will hopefully make it to the upcoming feature survey.

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...ight=thumbnail
MaxSupernova is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Jaynay27

Old November 20th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Thankyou muchly

That will be getting my vote.
Jaynay27 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote