Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Closed Thread

Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 11th, 2013, 08:40 PM
The parenthetical descriptions for colored and black inks are in error.

Per the Player's Handbook, pages 126 - 128, 8 GP buys you 1 Oz. of black ink and 16 GP buys 2 ounces.

However, the listing under the gear tab displays it as Ink (1 oz vial, black) and Ink (1 oz vial, colored) but you do not get the vial with the ink.

The vial is a separate item, which is correctly described and has the correct cost of 1 GP.

Apologies if this was previously reported and is already on the "to be fixed" list.

Nigel Fogg, a.k.a The Wayfarer
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #231
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 28th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Re-issuing a request I made back on February 10th of 2012:

When creating a metamagic version of a spell the software has it print out in confusing manner.

Examples: A Paladin who has a metamagic Reach version of 'Cure Light Wounds' and 'Healing Touch' spells and a Wizard who has a metamagic Extend version of 'Mount' and 'Arcane Lock' and 'Scorching Ray' spells.

Currently the printed version of the character would list these as:

Cure Light Wounds, Reach, Healing Touch

Arcane Lock, Mount, Extend, Scorching Ray

As you can see, this gives the false impression that there are spells called "Reach" and "Extend"

I ask that the output be changed so that the applied metamagic feat appears in parentheses:

Cure Light Wounds (Reach), Healing Touch

Arcane Lock, Mount (Extend), Scorching Ray

Thanks in advance,
Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer

Last edited by Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer; March 28th, 2013 at 05:32 AM.
Nigel Fogg The Wayfarer is offline   #232
OverTheSwamp

Old June 30th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Ranger

"Wild Empathy +0 (Ex) Improve the atttitude of an animal, as if using Diplomacy."

Attitude normally just has extra attitude. This attitude as extra t's in it.

Cheers.
OverTheSwamp is offline   #233
EL_Gobstopper

Old July 6th, 2013, 03:20 PM
I applied a Ring of Protection +1 to my barbarian, and I noticed that it reduced the weight in my load by about half. I can't find anything that says it's supposed to do that. Is it a bug?
EL_Gobstopper is offline   #234
Sendric

Old July 14th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_Gobstopper View Post
I applied a Ring of Protection +1 to my barbarian, and I noticed that it reduced the weight in my load by about half. I can't find anything that says it's supposed to do that. Is it a bug?
Possibly. I'll take a look at it tomorrow. I may end up needing more information on your character if I can't reproduce it.

Update: Unfortunately, I can't reproduce it. Can you give me more info about your character or possibly attach the portfolio that contains it?

Last edited by Sendric; July 15th, 2013 at 05:34 AM.
Sendric is offline   #235
lowew79

Old September 17th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Hi,

Building a Halfling character, I noticed that when I select the race (race only, before I choose a class) HL gives me a +1 attack bonus. This doesn't seem right according to everything I know about 3.5.

I did recently download the community 3.5 set, could that be the issue?
lowew79 is offline   #236
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 17th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Size S creatures get +1 to attacks.
Mathias is online now   #237
lowew79

Old September 17th, 2013, 10:20 AM
im sorry I misspoke, I should have said it gives me +1 BASE attack bonus. I know small characters get a +1 to hit, but that shouldn't count as a base attack bonus, it should be a size bonus. It matters for prestige classes and such.
lowew79 is offline   #238
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 17th, 2013, 12:21 PM
I can't reproduce that. All I get is +1 attack bonus, not +1 BAB. I added 5 levels of fighter and the halfling race to a blank character. He now has an attack bonus of +6 (+5 from BAB, +1 from size). But on the feats tab, when I check the aligned attack feat, I do not fulfill the +6 BAB prereq for this feat. After adding a 6th level of fighter, he does fulfill that prereq.
Mathias is online now   #239
lowew79

Old September 17th, 2013, 12:37 PM
I guess where it is messing me up is that on the default printed character sheet, it is listed under the one heading of base attack bonus rather than separately. But you are saying that even though the character sheet is listed that way, it works mechanically correctly?
lowew79 is offline   #240
Closed Thread