Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

TehBagder

Old January 1st, 2012, 07:21 PM
As I understand it, official licensing of the Dragon Age setting for use in Hero Lab had the Kibosh put on it by Bioware, although Green Ronin was willing. If I should start developing an unofficial user version through the Authoring Kit, would there be much interest from the community at large here? I'm just starting a campaign for Dragon Age right now, and this will come in handy for me in the coming months, so I'm leaning towards creating it anyway for my own use.
TehBagder is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old January 2nd, 2012, 02:30 PM
I would love to see Dragon Age, but my coding knowledge is terrible. So I wouldn't be to much help/
jbearwillis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
TehBagder

Old January 2nd, 2012, 05:14 PM
There would still need to be testing of it done once created. Working on this will depend on how heavy school gets this quarter, as that takes priority.
TehBagder is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old January 2nd, 2012, 06:29 PM
I would love to test it out for you and give feed back - Just on new years eve my gaming group was talking about the dragon age game and how fun it would be to play it some time this year and it would come in handy to have a program to test out. So let me know when you need testers and I will gladly help in that department. thanks for that invite.
jbearwillis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
TehBagder

Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:18 PM
Part of my interest in making it is that I'm starting a Dragon Age campaign next week at Infrno.net. Character creation for DA is pretty simple, but there are some aspects that require you to have prereq levels - Hero Lab would be able to validate those. It'll take a while to work on this, but I may have something for Spring Break.
TehBagder is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
TehBagder

Old February 24th, 2012, 06:45 AM
It's looking more like this is going to be a summer project for me. The good news is that I'll have no school during the summer, so I'll have a lot of time to work on it.
TehBagder is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
TehBagder

Old May 10th, 2012, 09:36 PM
This project is currently on hold right now. It'll be post-summer before I start it now.
TehBagder is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
drakahn99

Old June 6th, 2013, 05:12 AM
i don't have the authoring kit atm but will be getting it, and would be willing to help pm me when your ready to begin working on it.
drakahn99 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
TaylorBland

Old June 1st, 2015, 07:58 PM
cool, guys. i have recently begun playing the game ant it is really cool and very close to the video game franchise. my coding sucks so i can't help out on that front, but i would LOVE to be a beta tester for you if you want. i can relay any bugs or errors and the like. i am a big gamer and HL has helped me on my favorite games, and this would increase that tenfold. again, thank you for wanting to start this. this is going to be awesome!
TaylorBland is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old June 5th, 2015, 09:02 AM
I'll be happy to help in whatever way I may; I have both the authoring kit and have some basic coding knowledge. I suspect a big part of the work here would just be kind of brute force things to input the Talents and the like.
Paragon is offline   #10 Reply With Quote