Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Madmaxneo

Old June 30th, 2017, 05:54 PM
I know this has been brought up before but I couldn't find the topic so I am posting it here.
I installed the 3 free content market stuff and would really like to remove them now, but I am unable to delete any of the content.
Other than getting some duplicate tags error every time I open them the content just does not fit my game and was looking to uninstall it but I have been unable to find a way to do that.
I figured it would have been in the last update but it was not.

Is there a fix being worked on for this?

GM of HARP, Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Dreamchaser, Savage Worlds, and a myriad of other not so well known systems.
Software I use for gaming: Realm Works, Inspiration Pad Pro, Ebon, Aeon Timeline, Scrivener, Syrinscape, Hexagon, Fantasia Archive, OneNote, and a spreadsheet program.
Mapping programs: CC3+, MapForge, Worldographer, Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 10.
Programming experience: Java and Javascript (Maptools and PDF programming).
Madmaxneo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old July 1st, 2017, 07:59 AM
As far as I know, there is no "fix" because this is how it is intended to work.

When importing, you can do so as a preview in order to review it before committing the new content to the Realm. That's when you have the option of discarding it. After that point, it is integrated and you would need to manually delete it. You can find it by using the filter on the Navigation Pane to limit the displayed content to the bits that have the proper import tag.

Otherwise, your best bet is to use an empty Realm to import into first. Review it there, and then delete the Realm when you're done. If you like what you saw, you can import into your "working" Realm(s) as desired later; if you don't like what you saw, no harm done.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old July 2nd, 2017, 12:13 AM
Actually Silveris careful what you say, the general public does not have preview, that is stil in beta
ErinRigh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Viking2054

Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:18 AM
if you haven't synced up to the server, can't you just delete your local database file and then sync down?
Viking2054 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote