Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Morbious

Old June 18th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I have recently ran into a problem with my Army Builder since last patch I think. It gives me full access to the data files but when I try to save the list I created I get no response from Army Builder when I try "Save AS". If I try to open a previously saved list by pressing the "Load" button army builder does not open file folder with all my lists in it a get no response again.

I reinstalled the patch for both army builder and the data files and it did not solve problem. I reactivated my license to make sure it was not a problem with that and no change. Not sure what to do from here.

Morbious
Morbious is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 19th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Hi Morbious,

Which game system are you using? Load that game, and add half a dozen units by double-clicking on them - make sure you add separate units. Do you get an error message saying "can't add any more units" after adding 3 units, or can you add as many as you like?

Also, are you using Army Builder on Windows, or the Mac?
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Morbious

Old June 19th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I am using Warhammer Fantasy 8th and Warhammer 40000 5th edition systems and same error occurs with both. Using the Windows version of Army builder. I can add as many units as I want even meets all validation rules for the army list but will not let me save it. When I try to print the list I get an error message, "AN ERROR OCCURED DURING OPERATION".
Morbious is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Morbious

Old June 21st, 2012, 12:26 PM
Turns out windows 7 was my problem here and not Army Builder. Issue started manifesting in all programs not just AB so I restored to a backup point a few weeks back and problem fixed itself. Sorry to have wasted your time but my issue is resolved now.
Morbious is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 21st, 2012, 01:44 PM
Glad you got it figured out! We were wracking on brains on this end, trying to figure out some explanation for what was going on, and coming up with nothing.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote