Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

JDRook
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Send a message via AIM to JDRook Send a message via Yahoo to JDRook Send a message via Skype™ to JDRook

Old September 11th, 2012, 05:47 AM
I made a character with Toughness Immunity and now his PL is affected by his Stamina.

The build is here. His Stamina (and therefore Fort and Toughness) are 14, but his Dodge, Parry, and Will are all 6 or less, shooting for a PL10 character. Adding Toughness Immunity to him seems to throw off the PL tracking, making it 14. Experimenting, PL the goes up and down with Stamina, and increasing Dodge or Parry to higher than Stamina makes PL follow that trait.

I know there are similar issues with Fort/Will Immunity, I just haven't used Toughness Immunity often and thought this should be reported.
JDRook is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 12th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks for reporting this - it does look like there's an issue with Immunity and power levels. We'll look into getting this fixed for a future release.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 13th, 2012, 05:19 AM
The issue may be caused by the variable that you consult for checking tradeoffs. When I was looking into fixing Sneak Attack to handle tradeoffs, I found that the variable that it used to check for overages only changed if there was already explicitly a positive tradeoff. That might be a good place to check.
Duggan is offline   #3 Reply With Quote