Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Illyahr

Old December 2nd, 2016, 11:38 AM
Dragonblood templates in Dragon magic (forestlord elves, etc) bootstrap the Dragonblood Subtype but don't tag the hero as having it.

Azurin (MoI) don't have any racial tags (should be tagged typHumanoid, Human, stypHuman, and stypIncarnum) This one was my bad.
Illyahr is offline   #581 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:39 AM
Pact Augments for the Binder (ToM) should be selectable multiple times. Their effects stack.
Illyahr is offline   #582 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 5th, 2016, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
Dragonblood templates in Dragon magic (forestlord elves, etc) bootstrap the Dragonblood Subtype but don't tag the hero as having it.
Fixed. Thanks. This is something that will come up in other areas. The way things are currently handled with the types/subtypes, it's necessary to add tags when creating races and templates. This is not ideal, and changes may need to be made in the future.

Quote:
Azurin (MoI) don't have any racial tags (should be tagged typHumanoid, Human, stypHuman, and stypIncarnum) This one was my bad.
Thanks. Looks like all of the races need tags, which is just another reason to change how things are done as noted above.

Of course, now that we have real Race tags (ie Race.Dwarf, etc), it makes me wonder if we even need the type and subtype race tags.

Last edited by Sendric; December 5th, 2016 at 05:06 AM.
Sendric is offline   #583 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 5th, 2016, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Pact Augments for the Binder (ToM) should be selectable multiple times. Their effects stack.
Fixed. Thanks for the report.
Sendric is offline   #584 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old December 5th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Of course, now that we have real Race tags (ie Race.Dwarf, etc), it makes me wonder if we even need the type and subtype race tags.
Is it possible to have the Type and Subtype things add the tags themselves? Then you could just bootstrap and forget about it.
Illyahr is offline   #585 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 5th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Is it possible to have the Type and Subtype things add the tags themselves? Then you could just bootstrap and forget about it.
Yes. I had a reason for not doing that before, but I can't remember what it was.
Sendric is offline   #586 Reply With Quote
Talok55

Old December 8th, 2016, 02:44 PM
It does not seem that the material from races of faerun show up as race options. No fey'ri, tanurruk, lesser drow, gray orcs, orogs, etc.
Talok55 is offline   #587 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old December 9th, 2016, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talok55 View Post
It does not seem that the material from races of faerun show up as race options. No fey'ri, tanurruk, lesser drow, gray orcs, orogs, etc.
That's not a bug - they just haven't been coded yet. Most of the Community d20 books have "holes" in them.
The following "Races" of Faerun have been coded: Lynx, Spitting Crawler, Tressym, Deathfang, Winged Elf, Half-Drow, Kir-Lanan, Osquip, Shade and Flying Snake.

Last edited by Dami; December 9th, 2016 at 02:37 AM. Reason: More detail
Dami is offline   #588 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 9th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
That's not a bug -
Based on the number of "Bug Reports" I get for the Pathfinder Community Pack for things "not yet implemented" I am not sure anyone agrees. Bug appears to be anything a person wants and is not available.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #589 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 9th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Based on the number of "Bug Reports" I get for the Pathfinder Community Pack for things "not yet implemented" I am not sure anyone agrees. Bug appears to be anything a person wants and is not available.
Yea, we get those a lot over here, too. We're trying! We'll get there eventually, I promise.
Sendric is offline   #590 Reply With Quote