Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

MChez

Old July 14th, 2016, 08:08 PM
New to hero labs and upfront let me thank you for any help you can provide.

I'm trying to sort out how to build a collection of npc's and have them appear in the encounter builder for the savage worlds ruleset, similar to the way the sci fi companion npc automatically populate into the list after installation.

I've tried to research the topic on the forums and web in general, and I keep getting directed to custom content creation which I think is a bit beyond what I'm attempting.

I believe what I would like to involves saving a .por file somewhere or perhaps a .stock, but I'm not sure. In either case, I can't find a definitive answer.

With the M&M 3e ruleset, pdf files I purchased came with M&M 3e .por files I simply dragged and dropped into the My Documents/Hero Lab/porfolios/mutants3 and they appeared on that rule set's encounter builder so I'm not sure why .por files placed in the /savage file don't do the same. Incidentally, I found a .por for Arcane Investigator that must have come with the ruleset hanging out in that directory that does not show up in the encounter builder either.

Again, thanks!
MChez is offline   #1 Reply With Quote