Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Keht

Old May 15th, 2011, 02:24 PM
So even though I spent 50$ on HL + second system I still feel like a billboard for Hero Lab. This is a great product, have no complaints other than the HL branding on character sheets. Is there a way to remove HL branding and advertising in the footer from my sheets?

Thanks
-K
Keht is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 15th, 2011, 03:25 PM
When we release V3.7, custom character sheets can be created, at which point you'll have control over aspects like the product logo and footer when developing your own sheets. However, there is currently no way to turn off those elements within the built-in sheets. You're the first person I've ever heard ask for this, so I'll add this to the request list, but it won't make it into V3.7 (which is virtually complete).
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Keht

Old May 15th, 2011, 03:34 PM
thanks... This is the best character generator I have ever used, the branding is just an annoyance.
Keht is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 16th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Yah... I have to agree... I love the Herolab logo... that's nice on the sheet...
Not a big fan of the footer stuff... it always feels like it bleeds over so many other things that get down there.
cryptoknight is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 16th, 2011, 01:13 PM
In the interest of properly calibrating expectations, please note that we are legally required to include the legal text itself (i.e. the copyright and trademark statements for both the game system and Hero Lab). The only part that is not required is the "download it for free" portion, and including the URL along with the other legal text is not really a big deal in terms of space. The only way to omit the legal text will be via personal modifications that are exclusively for personal use. Any custom output that will be intended for public sharing (e.g. user-created sheets that are shared here on our forums) will still need to include all the proper legal text.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
seewhatsinmybrain

Old April 19th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptoknight View Post
Yah... I have to agree... I love the Herolab logo... that's nice on the sheet...
Not a big fan of the footer stuff... it always feels like it bleeds over so many other things that get down there.
+1 to that - happens ALL the time. I dont mind the branding but not when it covers over data on the character sheet!
seewhatsinmybrain is offline   #6 Reply With Quote