Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

dropbear8mybaby

Old November 16th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMNate View Post
Mostly through character creation. I have all of the appropriate boxes check when I begin a new player character but I'm still missing something., I understand not everything is uploaded into the generator but not having the ability to create a custom magic +1 dagger of fire (1d4 + 1d6 fire) for example kinda stinks. Also all of the cool magical weapons and armors are not in the options to buy/equip.

Unless I'm missing something.

Thanks everyone for helping.
Oh, you're talking about custom stuff. That's an entirely different thing. There is no such thing as a +1 dagger of fire doing +1d6 damage. It isn't in the game so expecting it to be in the CP or SRD isn't realistic.

For something like that you'd have to make a custom item through the Tool Editor.

As for "Buy/Equip", I don't know why they're not showing up. You click "Add armor" and the armours will be in the list from the popup.
dropbear8mybaby is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Hollis
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 17th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropbear8mybaby View Post
You're only getting the free content from the SRD (and even then, often badly implemented). To get the rest of the stuff, you need the Community Pack.
If you find a problem with one of the magic items in the SRD, please report it through our tech support mechanism. (One magic item per bug report, please.)
Hollis is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
arcept

Old December 7th, 2016, 08:47 AM
I believe this fault lies in the 1st printing of 5e.

Quite a few things got reworded, edited for clarity, or what not.

my 5e set is all 1st printings and i am often caught by surprise when people tell me its in the rule book...

well, thats not in MY rulebook... even when you call customer support they assume you have the later printings...
arcept is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old January 4th, 2017, 11:37 AM
1) Rogue still doesn't add Thieves' Tools proficiency. Actually it is adding it, but it does not show up visibly. As a work around you currently have to add Thieves Tools manually under skills BEFORE adding any levels as a rogue. Otherwise you cannot add Proficiency with Thieves' Tools any way at all. You can add the tools themselves under gear but not the Proficiency.

2)When you add Brewer's Tools under Skills/Proficiencies, it adds the value of the actual tools to Wealth at the top of the screen.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #24 Reply With Quote