Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

adzling

Old April 28th, 2016, 06:55 AM
urm, just no. Cyberware is not for drones. That's what sensors are for ;-)
adzling is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Polecat

Old April 28th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adzling View Post
urm, just no. Cyberware is not for drones. That's what sensors are for ;-)
According to Rigger I should be able to install any piece of Cyberware that is listed as having a capacity. I just cannot install stuff with an essence cost (such as wired reflexes).

In 4th edition, you could even upgrade your milspec armor and other mechanized suits by adding certain cyberware to them.

On another Topic, I'd like the ability to make the Butt of my Rifle and other improvised weapon's weapon focuses. Right now you cannot upgrade your rifle butt or your pistol, but you should be able to mechanically. The guns do not gain the extra dice when attacking but if I have a hardened firearm and a spirit gets into close combat I should be able to smack it in the face with the gun and have it count as a weapon focus for purposes of overcoming its damage resistance. There is already a Firearm Weapon Focus in one of the books I have laying around for 5e if I recall correctly, its gold plated.

Lastly, and most importantly you cannot add Academic or Professional Autosofts to drones currently without a syntax error. It tasks you implement a skill name, but does not give you the option of doing so. Instead you choose from a list of drone types (which is unnecessary and clearly a data entry mishap).

Last edited by Polecat; April 28th, 2016 at 07:24 PM.
Polecat is offline   #22 Reply With Quote