Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old September 2nd, 2012, 06:50 PM
Hi Guys,

Will you be supporting output for the Player Character Folio?

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
Author of Realms Works Guides
Blog writer at thedarkelf007.home.blog/
thedarkelf007 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:38 AM
I asked about this several months ago and the answer was no. If anyone wants it then it has to be done by the communuty.
Dwayne is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:09 PM
I may take a crack at it... but not till I finish my own system for star wars first... as I have not picked up the code, it might be a while in coming...

Also was hoping for more meta data in the output such as being able to link equipment and items to their containers and display by container

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
Author of Realms Works Guides
Blog writer at thedarkelf007.home.blog/
thedarkelf007 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old September 4th, 2012, 07:17 AM
You will run into a problem with a gallery of charachters. You'll need to make sure that everyone who downloads and used the .por have the same add ons, or some equipment or features might be missing.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 4th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
I asked about this several months ago and the answer was no. If anyone wants it then it has to be done by the communuty.
Just to be clear on this, the answer was not that we would never do it. The answer simply boils down to that fact that, compared to all the other stuff on our plate and that Paizo keeps releasing, we have other features that are higher priority that need to be implemented first. So something like the Folio is not something we'll be able to work on for a significant amount of time, which means it will need to be a community task if anyone wants it soon.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old September 5th, 2012, 06:19 AM
For this all it means is that when you create a character just send it to me and I'll post it with the other files. Just give me a day or two to get to them, some days I have to work late and dont get home in time to work on HL.

BTW this is my 1000th post, Woot!! (Although I think only about 4 of them were actually useful, lol)

For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old September 5th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Congratulations! I'm envious, chiefweasel, I missed my 1000th post in the press of posting.
Aaron is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
spartanx

Old September 5th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefweasel View Post
For this all it means is that when you create a character just send it to me and I'll post it with the other files. Just give me a day or two to get to them, some days I have to work late and dont get home in time to work on HL.

BTW this is my 1000th post, Woot!! (Although I think only about 4 of them were actually useful, lol)
You mean you can produce a character sheet that will look like the character folio?
spartanx is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old September 6th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Sorry, no I meant that if we had people create a bunch of characters I would post them on my site as a gallery. I knoe Realm Works is going to have somehting like this but I', not 100% how its goign to work yet.

chiefweasel is offline   #9 Reply With Quote