Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Cesare

Old May 16th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Hey, I've been modifying the swashbuckler base class downloaded from the repository and I cannot seem to validate their Find the Mark and Improved Find the Mark abilities; on HL, they appear as two Improved Critical Feats stacked on top of each other. How can I code it so that the threat range for a finesseable weapon doubles at seventh and fourteenth level? Thanks. (I just bought HL BTW)
Cesare is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 16th, 2010, 11:32 AM
check the unique ID.

Last edited by dartnet; May 16th, 2010 at 11:33 AM. Reason: goof up
dartnet is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old May 17th, 2010, 08:06 AM
"they appear as two Improved Critical Feats stacked on top of each other"
yep that is what I did, it was my first go at a class. Sorry, but it was the best I could do.
Frodie is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old May 20th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Tim Shadow did have some enhancements done to this class:

-I have Evad displaying and applying the correct Dodge bonus to AC and only when in no or light armor.
-Thrust correctly shows Thrust Attack instead of sneak attack now.
-Find the Mark simply displays a Desc message on correct weapons about having their crit range increased by one. Currently no way to actually adjust this in HL. Removed the feat.
-Improved Mark now applies the affects of improved crit feat to all valid weapons. Removed the feat.
-Turned Deflect Arrow feat at 13th level into a class ability that adds the feat and ignores any prerequisites on the feat.

Thanks Tim, great job!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Swashbuckler.zip (2.9 KB, 11 views)
Frodie is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Pezmerga

Old November 2nd, 2010, 08:21 AM
In the bonus feats for swashbuckler it lists Weapon specialization, anyone else have problems selecting it under swashbuckler feats? Or is it for a multiclass Swash? The original book doesnt really specify lol.

Also at level 9 The Swashbuckler should have 3 Bonus Class feats, but it doesn't grant the 3rd one at level 9.. I checked the Editor and it appears that it should grant the feat at 9th level.. but yet it still doesn't.

Closest thing I could do to make it qualify for Weapon specialization is to count it as a fighter for feats. But that would allow some other feats that aren't on list...and allow the feats to be taken with normal feats right?

Last edited by Pezmerga; November 2nd, 2010 at 08:59 AM.
Pezmerga is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Pezmerga

Old November 2nd, 2010, 09:43 AM
Ok I figured out why Swashbuckler wasnt getting the level 9 class feat, the Array goes from 0-19 not 1-20...and the class I downloaded had em at row 3, row 6, row 9 etc...which would be level 4, level 7, and level 10. Should be Row 2, Row 5, Row 8 etc.

Still haven't figured out how to make it so they qualify for Weapon Specializaion, Greater Weapon Specialization or Greater Weapon Focus with Class Feats though.
Pezmerga is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old November 2nd, 2010, 11:05 AM
IDK, that was one of the first classes I tried to make, so I am sure it's buggy. I kind of busy with other things right now and will not be able to see about fixing it for some time. If you can fix, please post it here and let everyone know.
Frodie is offline   #7 Reply With Quote