Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

Xenesis

Old October 10th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryangustaf View Post
So how is this progressing? Did you find more errors or are you working on other projects at the moment?
Hi, I haven't given this a look in a little while. I've un/fortunately been really busy because I got engaged recently.

Thanks for the list of stuff though guys! I should be able to get an unattached version fairly quickly (also Google Mail keeps eating my autoresponse emails into the spam folder. )
Xenesis is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old October 10th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Congrats on the engagement. No problem, get to it when you can, I'm most appreciated that you are doing it at all.
jbearwillis is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Bryangustaf

Old December 15th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Have you made any progress on this since October, & is the file going to be upload to this site or different one?
Bryangustaf is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
drakahn99

Old December 20th, 2013, 04:54 AM
went through yesterday and untangled the errors on this user file. not sure if its working as intended but should help to get things sorted out if any want to continue developing with the materials.

jay
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...GMCUpdate.user
drakahn99 is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old December 20th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Thanks drakahn99, will give it a go.

JBear (John)
jbearwillis is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Xenesis

Old December 27th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Hah, beat me to it I guess.

That's what I get for taking stress leave :P
Xenesis is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Vaneheart

Old August 8th, 2014, 05:13 PM
File works pretty well. Thank you for this. Hopefully Lone Wolf Development and Onyx Path Publishing can work something out to continue WoD development on Hero Lab.
Vaneheart is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old November 9th, 2014, 04:08 PM
As a general FYI, Onyx Path has announced that GMC is going to be republished as nWoD 2nd Edition, and the existing Chronicle books will be republished as the 2nd Edition of their respective game lines. The actual rules and most of the content will be identical to the existing GMC versions except for some extra material added to the core book.
Roadie is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
aberrantLancer

Old October 7th, 2015, 10:45 AM
Hey guys, it looks like it's been a while since this has been posted in, so hopefully I'll still be able to get a response.

I noticed that if you've not activated this user content for a certain character, any merits that this file changed become "hidden" from use. For example, Common Sense is normally available under the core data files, but if I choose NOT to use the God Machine Chronicles, then that merit is not available for me to use, period. However, when I remove the user file, then I am able to see Common Sense on the list of merits.

Why is this user file "removing" these merits when I don't include the user content while configuring a character? I want to keep the GMC file available to me when I want to use it, but I do not want to have to move the file around each time I switch between campaigns that do or do not use these rulesets.
aberrantLancer is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old October 12th, 2015, 10:29 AM
I'd recommend you create a duplicate game system for your various campaigns with different rule sets. That way you can add this .user file to one, but not the other, and open characters in whichever is relevant.
Aaron is offline   #20 Reply With Quote