Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Redbeard

Old November 28th, 2006, 08:56 AM
I get the error message, "Mirroring conflicts with other aspects of link to option 'X' on unit 'Y'.

This doesn't really tell me much. Especially given that there are no other aspects of that link that I'm aware of.

If I copy the name of the option being mirrored from Mirroring to Init Synch, everything works fine. I have no traits actually defined in this link, I've stripped everything back to defaults to try and figure this issue out, to no avail.

Any tips would be appreciated.
Redbeard is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
osman

Old November 29th, 2006, 06:03 AM
I've seen this a few times. I'm not sure exactly what is/isn't allowed, but I'd try the following:

Make sure the link isn't set up to be a remainder link, and isn't part of any exclusion groups. Most importantly (assuming that everything else is 'simple/default'), try changing the link nature. All of my mirror links have their nature set to 'auto'.
osman is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2006, 08:20 PM
You can't mirror a remainder link, nor can you mirror a range-based link. Mirror links must also be auto-selected in their nature, so they cannot be "cost" or "free".

Hope this helps,
Rob

At 09:56 AM 11/28/2006, you wrote:

Quote:
I get the error message, "Mirroring conflicts with other aspects of link to option 'X' on unit 'Y'.

This doesn't really tell me much. Especially given that there are no other aspects of that link that I'm aware of.

If I copy the name of the option being mirrored from Mirroring to Init Synch, everything works fine. I have no traits actually defined in this link, I've stripped everything back to defaults to try and figure this issue out, to no avail.

Any tips would be appreciated.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote