Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Ualaa

Old July 30th, 2019, 04:23 AM
How far along is Champion of the Spheres?
Ualaa is offline   #751 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 30th, 2019, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
How far along is Champion of the Spheres?
Base classes are finally done, working on archetypes now.
TheIronGolem is offline   #752 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old July 30th, 2019, 06:12 PM
Awesome. Eagerly awaiting the release.
Ualaa is offline   #753 Reply With Quote
xeth1313

Old August 10th, 2019, 07:38 PM
Is there any progress on replacing Martial Weapons Proficiency with Martial Traditions? Is it going to be a archetype thing the way a lost of the replacement options for Clerics and the like are when they replace a domain? That would be huge for getting firearms working better with some base classes.
xeth1313 is offline   #754 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 11th, 2019, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeth1313 View Post
Is there any progress on replacing Martial Weapons Proficiency with Martial Traditions? Is it going to be a archetype thing the way a lost of the replacement options for Clerics and the like are when they replace a domain? That would be huge for getting firearms working better with some base classes.
It's on my list of things to fix after I complete Champions but before releasing it for publication.
TheIronGolem is offline   #755 Reply With Quote
porl

Old August 14th, 2019, 03:17 PM
Hi there
I am having issues getting SoP and SoM packages installed on the iPad version of Hero Lab.
I am using the update links from the readme.html files so have the latest versions of the packages (Spheres of Power 1.37, Spheres of Might 1.4).
When I try to use one or the other there are no issues, but using them both together gives the errors:
DDS_Common - Helper Things.user (line 3) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('abSopCast') - found in 'DDS_Common - Helper Things.user', 'DDS_Common - Helper Things.user'
and many similar.
My suspicions seem to be correct from responses I have had from the developer that both packages contain the DDS_Common - Helper Things.user file (and perhaps others) and for some reason the iPad version doesn't "merge" them or override one or the other before compiling, so it sees two different files with the same records.
Haas anyone had any luck installing these two packages together on the iPad version of Hero Lab?
porl is offline   #756 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 14th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by porl View Post
Hi there
I am having issues getting SoP and SoM packages installed on the iPad version of Hero Lab.
I am using the update links from the readme.html files so have the latest versions of the packages (Spheres of Power 1.37, Spheres of Might 1.4).
When I try to use one or the other there are no issues, but using them both together gives the errors:
DDS_Common - Helper Things.user (line 3) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('abSopCast') - found in 'DDS_Common - Helper Things.user', 'DDS_Common - Helper Things.user'
and many similar.
My suspicions seem to be correct from responses I have had from the developer that both packages contain the DDS_Common - Helper Things.user file (and perhaps others) and for some reason the iPad version doesn't "merge" them or override one or the other before compiling, so it sees two different files with the same records.
Haas anyone had any luck installing these two packages together on the iPad version of Hero Lab?
Turns out ShadowChemosh has the Divination Sphere and talked his DM into homebrewing a Discern iPad Issues talent, which is why I just received a PM from him explaining the problem (I forgot to put a loadonce element into that file).

I'll work on getting a fix out as soon as I can. Might not happen tonight but should be this week.
TheIronGolem is offline   #757 Reply With Quote
porl

Old August 14th, 2019, 03:48 PM
Nice! Thanks for the super fast turn-around time too
porl is offline   #758 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old August 15th, 2019, 05:18 AM
Out of curiousity how are you handling the Unified Traditions?
GreyLurker is offline   #759 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 17th, 2019, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
Out of curiousity how are you handling the Unified Traditions?
TheIronGolem is offline   #760 Reply With Quote